How soon before we see Gotti III in the UFC?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'd say one more fight. Maybe contender series. He'll be one of the better boxers at 170. I think he almost made amateurs as a kid. Plus he's got the name, the look and the hype.

How many twitter followers does he have so far?

If he can sell PPVs, WME will sign him I'm sure.

if he sells they'd pick him up. And especially if Dana goes thru with his Zuffa Boxing organization.

You didnt know about 'Gotti' until you watched the mma beat.

Shit video because the camera changes right before the punch and there is no replay, but here it is.

These are the days when all you have to do is not lose your first two fights and people declare you should be in the premier MMA organization.

Actually, shit. When signing 0-0 or 0-1 guys, a 2-0 seems like a god

What do you mean these are the days? It's always been that way. Ever heard the name Brock Lesnar.

I'd say one more fight. Maybe contender series. He'll be one of the better boxers at 170. I think he almost made amateurs as a kid. Plus he's got the name, the look and the hype.

a couple more nice looking wins wouldn't hurt.

if he not with lfa let have him sign there and see how he looks vs some one from there

now a days it seems like people are way to in a hurry to get to the ufc before being ready.

All i need to know is if he have the makings of a varsity athlete

Should have finished it by sub when he got the guy's back, but good right hand after

My 2 cents to do the jump should try the Serra/Longo camp, i'm sure he got the money for it... and tbh if he can become good it will be a cash cow for them by the name alone

+9 fights minimum if he fights 145-185 lbs, these are stacked divisions, make this bum prove himself before signing him

Back