How tall is Andre the Giant in this photo...?

B

bigraydaddy1

c1ROHJ0.jpg~c200

Wilt is 7'1''

Last edited by a moderator:
ThisIsNotAndreTheGiant.

Stop hotlinking peoples shit bro

He was announced as 7 foot 4 but most people in the rasslin biz say Andres real true height was around 6 foot 10 which sounds about right from that picture

He was 7'4" and nearly 500 lbs. According to Howard Finkel.

But for reals though when he was young and could stand up straight he still had to be 7 feet. By the time he was old and fat he was probably 6'10"

He was 7'4" and nearly 500 lbs. According to Howard Finkel.

But for reals though when he was young and could stand up straight he still had to be 7 feet. By the time he was old and fat he was probably 6'10"
Basically a manlet

He was announced as 7 foot 4 but most people in the rasslin biz say Andres real true height was around 6 foot 10 which sounds about right from that picture

Wait, to me he looks taller than Wilt in the picture. Granted, Andre is a few inches closer to the camera, but Wilt has a poofy wig. Based on that pic I'd say Andre was 7'1 or 7'2".

It was common to add 2 inches to your height for wrestlers, so Hogan was probably 6'5" but they always announced him at 6'7"

Wait, to me he looks taller than Wilt in the picture. Granted, Andre is a few inches closer to the camera, but Wilt has a poofy wig. Based on that pic I'd say Andre was 7'1 or 7'2".

It was common to add 2 inches to your height for wrestlers, so Hogan was probably 6'5" but they always announced him at 6'7"
Different picture
This is the picture the OP originally posted
They look to be standing at the same distance from the camera and Wilt looks taller

m8upoql.jpg

Andre was never over 7 foot, you can clearly see it in many pics he is 6'10 - 6'11 at best.

Big Show at his peak was 7 foot
Kane was 6'8" now like 6'6"
Undertaker has always been about 6'7"

You can see their stats are made up because someone like Randy Orton a legit 6'4" maybe closer to 6'5" is almost the same height.

maxresdefault.jpg

kane-big-show_0.jpg

mp04c.jpg

Big Show is about 6'10" now i'd say.

As soon as the recent documentary on him said he was 7'5, I was like "We're in for some bullshit here"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back