How tall would or do you wish you were and how tall is to tall?

I am 6' even but I wouldn't complain about being 6'2"-6'4".

I would hate being any shorter than I am.

I'm 6ft but wish I was 6'2" barefoot.

But somewhere there is someone who is 5'6" wishing they was 5'8" and that person wishes they was 5'10" and then someone out there would dream of being my height so where does it end? We always want a little more.

My parents are 5'1" and 5'4" so I am very lucky that I am even over 5'8" especially seeing as my cousin is under that.

The power at 6'2 barefoot and muscular must be awesome. In boots or thick shoes I crack 6ft flat. And then I feel tall but at 6'2 another level. Like when you in a club or bar.

6'1 or 6'2 is really tall in my part od rhe world it is everywhere except I guess parts of Northern Europe

I am 5ft 9in and i've never actually thought of myself as short. I've always been taller than a lot of people i've met/seen. Wouldn't want to be under that height though. A couple more inches wouldn't of been bad i suppose.
Stephen Merchant is 6ft 7 in, that is too tall and would cause a lot of problems in life. Mind you the girls probably love him coz he must have a very large 'man-sausage.'

I am 6'2.75" tall in bare feet. I would like the extra 0.25" to be an even 6'3". I am short compared to my uncles and father. However I wouldn't want to be any taller than 6'3". I know the problems my father's side has especially as they get older. Those Nordic genes I guess.

My daughter is a little over 5'10" and she hates it. My son will be a manlet at 5'8" if he is lucky per the latest projection. He is 13 now. He got his mother's Italian height gene I guess. He is also on medication which stunts his growth so that isn't helping. Before he started it he was always in the highest percentile height-wise as I was and my daughter too. He may need to go on HGH soon. I would gladly give him my over 6 ft inches to help him out.

6’1” crew checking in. Im fine with my height. Im as tall or taller than pretty much all of my family and friends. The only thing I would have liked was to grow more evenly rather than from age 15 to 19. Before 15 years old I was the shortest kid in class. I was 5’3” my freshman year. I grew 10” after that . My parents are 5’6”/5’8” but my uncle and Grandpa are 6’+.

I'm 6'1" but wouldn't mind being anywhere from 6'2" to 6'4". Anything more wouldn't be awesome.

I'm 6'2, but I wish I were just an inch taller. 6'3 was always the magic height for me.

I’m 176 cm and i’m fine with that. I dont have to worry about not reaching stuff, pants are never too long etc

I'm 6'2'' and have never given height much thought before I came on Sherdog.

I wouldn't care to be anything over 6'4. I can imagine really tall people get stared at wherever they go or someone always makes a "you're tall" comment as if the tall person never realized that.

I am 5ft 9in and i've never actually thought of myself as short.

I'm a bit taller than that so I can relate. It's a good height, but an interesting one because in some places you'll be one of the tall people and in other places you'll be just average.

You'll also be taller than 90-something percent of women and that's what matters.

I’m 6ft dead barefoot. I wish I was one inch taller so all the 5’11 guys could stop saying we are the same height. TBH, even at just 6ft airplanes and some cars suck. 6”1 is as tall as I would want to be.

Here is the reverse...for 100gs tax free, how many inches would you guys give up? Me....Maybe 1, and my daughters college is paid for.

5'11 but with rather short legs relative to the rest of me, not sure I'd want them to be longer when it came to long flights though, at the moment standard class isn't that uncomfortable.

No matter the hardships we face, no matter what illness hits us, no matter what bad luck befalls our families, most of us can always look at ourselves in the mirror and say "boy, at least I'm still taller than @Cint"

<Rodgers1>

I'm 6ft but wish I was 6'2" barefoot.

But somewhere there is someone who is 5'6" wishing they was 5'8" and that person wishes they was 5'10" and then someone out there would dream of being my height so where does it end? We always want a little more.

My parents are 5'1" and 5'4" so I am very lucky that I am even over 5'8" especially seeing as my cousin is under that.

If you dont mind me asking, why do you wish you were 6'2 instead of 6?

Back