How tall would or do you wish you were and how tall is to tall?

I'm 5 6ish and finding clothes that fit me well can be annoying. Shirts tend to be too long and if they aren't, they are often too tight--that's especially problematic with dress shirts. In general I need to be careful with outfit selection, otherwise something looks off. I think problems like that more or less dissapear at about 5 10 and i'd be cool with that.

Every shorty on Sherdog knows his life would be more enjoyable if he was 6'3 lol

5'11.5 checkin in

I think id like to be 6'2-6'3 but taller doesn't seem necessary

I am 6'2.75" tall in bare feet. I would like the extra 0.25" to be an even 6'3". I am short compared to my uncles and father. However I wouldn't want to be any taller than 6'3". I know the problems my father's side has especially as they get older. Those Nordic genes I guess.

My daughter is a little over 5'10" and she hates it. My son will be a manlet at 5'8" if he is lucky per the latest projection. He is 13 now. He got his mother's Italian height gene I guess. He is also on medication which stunts his growth so that isn't helping. Before he started it he was always in the highest percentile height-wise as I was and my daughter too. He may need to go on HGH soon. I would gladly give him my over 6 ft inches to help him out.

Short sapiens grow and develop tje fastest hence your son being tall for kids early in his age.

I'm 6' , I'd take an extra inch or two but not more than that.

Short sapiens grow and develop tje fastest hence your son being tall for kids early in his age.

That may be true, but it was the medication that stunted his growth. It was like he hit a brick wall and is a common side effect of his medication. I hope the HGH works as he is already disabled so I don't like to add any height issues to his problems. Not that 5'8 is bad in general life, but considering none of the males in my family are below 6 ft, it will certainly affect him mentally. We are actually taking him to get his bones Xray'd so they can check on his growth.

I'm 6'6, I wish I was 3/4 inches shorter. I travel a lot for work and it fucking sucks. My dad is also really tall and had really bad joint pain for most of his later life, so I have that to look forward to as well. You manlets don't know how easy you have it.

Body type is just as important imo. If youre 5"6 and stubby looking youre in trouble.

Im 5"6 or 5"7, thin build. Im short but dont have that short appearance. I just look like a smaller man.

I see guys my height who are chubby or stumpy and its not a good look. I lucked out with my body type so being short isnt bad.

Women dont seem to mind, from what I can tell.

Body type is just as important imo. If youre 5"6 and stubby looking youre in trouble.

Im 5"6 or 5"7, thin build. Im short but dont have that short appearance. I just look like a smaller man.

I see guys my height who are chubby or stumpy and its not a good look. I lucked out with my body type so being short isnt bad.

Women dont seem to mind, from what I can tell.
Get a load of this delusional manlet.

Get a load of this delusional manlet.

Nah its true. You can be 5"7 and look like this.

Sergio-Arteaga-wearing-custom-suit.jpg

Or legs too short

fotolia_24012572_xs.jpg

Or this, which is like me

main-qimg-2525c6f1ecc372b9ce870f1d8db79b50-c

Proportional, just shorter

I live in an old house, so I'm glad I'm 5'10" or I'd have bruises on my head.

He was a natural at acting. @SMillard

I remember years ago they had someone that used his lines from the movie to make prank phone calls. Some of the funniest shit I ever heard. He had a decent website years ago and a lot of the people on there freaked out when he did "Saving Silverman" when his character admitted he was gay and kissed Jack Black. I don't know if it was him or someone pretending to be him, but they went off on the people. The guy was a classic.

I remember years ago they had someone that used his lines from the movie to make prank phone calls. Some of the funniest shit I ever heard. He had a decent website years ago and a lot of the people on there freaked out when he did "Saving Silverman" when his character admitted he was gay and kissed Jack Black. I don't know if it was him or someone pretending to be him, but they went off on the people. The guy was a classic.

This was hilarious. @SMillard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back