How the f**k do you make friends as an adult

Whiterabbit

Follow the white rabbit
@Blue
Reaction score
Don't shit on me too hard.. legit asking advice

I was an athlete in college didn't know what to do when it was all over. I thought grad assistant would be a good idea, but coaching positions are scarce. I find myself in Kansas City (not a big city, but big for me) and the only people i know are married.

I workout everyday but I'm in an area that seems to be made up of townies that all know each other..

My work colleagues are either incredibly older or are a little older and are too goal driven to connect with

Hobbies or sports
Join a MMA or boxing gym. Get involved in some sort of hobby, take a class, or do some sort of group activity like volunteering

Honestly you cant force friendship.

The shit just happens. As an adult its harder.

Ive made a few really good friends in recent years. But i wasent looking for them. It just happened.

If it bothers you that much we can be friends!

yes definitely join a club

you could be a scoutmaster in no time!

If you are really desperate go to any number of 12 step programs like AA or NA. Those places are full of lonely people. Lots of free hugs and coffee, too. When they ask you what your addiction is just mumble and look away with downcast eyes.

If you are really desperate go to any number of 12 step programs like AA or NA. Those places are full of lonely people. Lots of free hugs and coffee, too. When they ask you what your addiction is just mumble and look away with downcast eyes.
thats where i met Bob. Bob had bitchtits

One potential way is to ride public transit. Watch people from a seat or two away and see what they're looking at on their phones or tablets. Walk up and blurt out that you like that stuff they're looking at. This is guaranteed to work and could no way be interpreted as being creepy.

Don't shit on me too hard.. legit asking advice

I was an athlete in college didn't know what to do when it was all over. I thought grad assistant would be a good idea, but coaching positions are scarce. I find myself in Kansas City (not a big city, but big for me) and the only people i know are married.

I workout everyday but I'm in an area that seems to be made up of townies that all know each other..

My work colleagues are either incredibly older or are a little older and are too goal driven to connect with
Move to New York.

Any Midwestern city like KC or Denver are full of squares.
Big cities will have people of all ages that are down to party and run around.
You go to places like KC or some shit like that and people follow the traditional values. Go to college, get a wife, sit at home and watch Hannity. Have a beer once a month.

Its disgusting really.

I feel your pain. I get forced to hang out with my girls friends boyfriend's while the girls do stuff together. They're all a bunch of 115lb hipsters. I tried to teach one to shoot a bow the other day and he couldn't even draw it. So I said ok let's go drink and he wouldn't because apparently the beer I had wasn't vegan. These are pretty much the only guys I meet nowadays

I feel your pain. I get forced to hang out with my girls friends boyfriend's while the girls do stuff together. They're all a bunch of 115lb hipsters. I tried to teach one to shoot a bow the other day and he couldn't even draw it. So I said ok let's go drink and he wouldn't because apparently the beer I had wasn't vegan. These are pretty much the only guys I meet nowadays
Shoot a bow?
Your just as bad as him but on the opposite angle.

Pick up a fucking baseball and have a catch. The hell is a matter with you.
Fuckin bow.....ridiculous.

Shoot a bow?

Shoot an arrow? Is that what you want me to say? Is shoot a gun ok?

Shoot a bow?

In the Midwest bow hunting is normal for people outside of cities. Keep catch fantasies to yourself and denzel plays

Shoot an arrow? Is that what you want me to say? Is shoot a gun ok?
Shooting a gun is ok and even that is too much.

The kids a vegan and you're turning him into Katniss Everdeen.
Try simply showing him a sport or play beer pong or just talk about PUSSY.

In the Midwest bow hunting is normal for people outside of cities. Keep catch fantasies to yourself and denzel plays
No one gives a fuck about you "fly over states" and your habits of Archery and who has the better BBQ.
The Natives gave it up for beer and poker chips I'd suggest you do the same.

Shooting a gun is ok and even that is too much.

The kids a vegan and you're turning him into Katniss Everdeen.
Try simply showing him a sport or play beer pong or just talk about PUSSY.
I thought you were upset about my terminology. He was all about shooting the bow but couldn't draw it when he tried. I can't shoot guns in my backyard (unfortunately).

I thought you were upset about my terminology. He was all about shooting the bow but couldn't draw it when he tried. I can't shoot guns in my backyard (unfortunately).
What do they do for fun? If its up to the Vegan guy, what does he want to do?

No one gives a fuck about you "fly over states" and your habits of Archery and who has the better BBQ.
The Natives gave it up for beer and poker chips I'd suggest you do the same.

Oh yea focus on if trans shit is a more pressing matter

Back