How the f**k do you make friends as an adult

Just be useful and willing to let people use you or be willing to use useful people

You don't. You live your life and you'll meet like-minded people along the way.

Also...I have no idea. My wife makes all my friends for me. When left to my own devices, all of my friends would be women who just graduated from college and have no idea that I'm married. So I'm never left to my own devices.

As an adult straight male, I also have this problem.

...................oh wait

My personal strategy -

Like as many shit posts on Sherdog as I can, and pray someone likes me back.

Hang out at the bowling alley with no underwear on. Someone will eventually approach you. I know that I would

Friends are overrated.

Max you need 2 or 3 real friends, and you talk to them occasionally.

Not exactly sure. 50lbs I think

Samuel Adams

Damn that's bad. I can maybe understand the draw weight since the guy was 115 lbs or whatever. But Sam Adams is a decent beer. If you had some Natural Ice or Schlits I can understand.

Damn that's bad. I can maybe understand the draw weight since the guy was 115 lbs or whatever. But Sam Adams is a decent beer. If you had some Natural Ice or Schlits I can understand.
I don't really drink Sam Adams but it was left over from a party. He ended up drinking wine lol

I feel your pain. I get forced to hang out with my girls friends boyfriend's while the girls do stuff together. They're all a bunch of 115lb hipsters. I tried to teach one to shoot a bow the other day and he couldn't even draw it. So I said ok let's go drink and he wouldn't because apparently the beer I had wasn't vegan. These are pretty much the only guys I meet nowadays
lol someone asked if they had vegan beer at my local brewery and I laughed out loud almost involuntarily it was such a silly question.

if you have kids, meet other parents b/c ultimately your lives will revolve around the kid (at least on wknds/non work hours) so it's a natural mutual obligation

if you don't, i suggest other younger single/childless working adults so you don't have to deal w/ previously said issues. the Gym?

Get a girlfriend and join a swingers club.

Move to New York.

Any Midwestern city like KC or Denver are full of squares.
Big cities will have people of all ages that are down to party and run around.
You go to places like KC or some shit like that and people follow the traditional values. Go to college, get a wife, sit at home and watch Hannity. Have a beer once a month.

Its disgusting really.

I would take the cold kiss of a 20 gauge at that point.

When I first moved to BC I made profiles online to meet new people. I met a few tbh. For me, well, I'm very weird and awkward (surprise!!!) so I'd scare people off LOL. But for a normal person I think this would work out. They all seemed like decent people too, the girl was great tbh. You chat a couple days through messages/texts, then meet up for coffee. Is nice. If you're not a match you'll likely realize that during the couple days of online chatting so you shouldn't find yourself stuck with some lunatic at coffee lol. (unless they're like me, and hide that well online lmaooo).

Other than that I keep making online friends over a lot of years. Not sure if you fancy that. But it does give you somebody to talk to and that's worth something. But those just kinda happen. I've found the best way to draw people to me online is to act as obnoxious as possible LOL.

I literally JUST started volunteering at the church but like, it already seems like a great place to be. I don't know if I'll make friends there, or if I even want to lol. But just being around those people for a few hours chatting and shit is nice. Plus gives you something to do.
You have a penis

Back