How the hell is Conor ever getting back to 145?

I operate based on facts. He's never missed yet.

He's going to run his ass off in a plastic bag to 145 to fight guys he claims are midgets if Nate beats him again...

Because he's going to need that midget excuse himself if he doesn't win.
Well we won't have to worry about that though. Conor shall prevail and continue to carry the UFC on his back, through the USADA era.

No, George Lockhart is. He's also on record explaining how easy it will be for Conor to cut down again.

If you're so confident do you want to have an account bet? The day he defends his title i have my account deleted vs the day he is stripped of the title you have yours deleted. Only real way to prove how confident you are.

If you're so confident do you want to have an account bet? The day he defends his title i have my account deleted vs the day he is stripped of the title you have yours deleted. Only real way to prove how confident you are.
Sure thing

*Insanely triggered Conor Hater trying so hard*

Conor makes 145 again and I quote all the posts saying he can't (ive been saving them), while laughing

He'll get back to 145,

The weight cut is less painful than realizing you wouldn't beat anyone in the top 5 at LW.

Wow people actually believe this shit... Ofc he's fighting at 145 again. He can easily make it, go listen to George Lockhart explain how they will do it, its already planned and public information.

I operate based on facts. He's never missed yet.

If you're talking about Conor he was significantly bigger for the first fight. He's leaner now.

He never fought at 145 again. Never will.

Would be funny if he went down to 145 only to find his opponent is Brian Ortega. Yup, Conor would be submitted in 3rd round.

From his Facebook...
image-jpeg.129295
His head is huge. Don't know if anyone notice this but his head was small and round when he was younger, much like how Tito's head grew. Add the premature wrinkles on his face, I'd say something is going on with him

BnMteOqCQAA-vq1.jpg

This is Chuck today, notice how he looks pretty much the same while Conor ages 20 years:

better keep that weight down as the 155 champ... with a potential khabib match coming his way.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:<Lmaoo>

no way he's going back to 145 at this point of his career

Easily. The UFC and commish (where they are seperate ones, if not it's just the UFC itself) would just say Colin made weight regardless of if he made it or was even close. They'd probably let him show up at 169 lbs, say he is 144.9 and call it even.

Just look how drained he looked at 154 (made 153 because he was so nervous when actually having to make weight) in the Mayweather beating he took.

Conor makes 145 again and I quote all the posts saying he can't (ive been saving them), while laughing
If he were to take afight at 145, I wouldn't doubt he makes it. Hes never missed, while looking dead making it.

Just dont see why he would go there. Even if a Max or Ortega became the big fight, theyd be willing to go up.

Imagine coming to this forum for the first time, it must be pretty daunting lol.

Triggered, salty, rustled... You need time to acclimatise to all the stuff, then you need a fire retardent suit for you first few white belt posts. I bet there is hundred of lurkers who will never post because of this.
Man I lurked for years. Shit is a bit worse, but its been ridiculous here forever

When is that going to happen lol

Back