• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"How the universe works"

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been watching this series over the past couple nights.

I knew less that shit about space/universe/astronomy, basically, my entire life.

Shit is mind blowing.
I can't believe I spent so much time watching re-runs of two and a half men, when I could have been absorbing this shit.

It's basically a 35 episode documentary; I'm up to episode 5.

Motherfuckin' black holes will haunt my dreams.

2 and a half men is terrible

I've been watching this series over the past couple nights.

I knew less that shit about space/universe/astronomy, basically, my entire life.

Shit is mind blowing.
I can't believe I spent so much time watching re-runs of two and a half men, when I could have been absorbing this shit.

It's basically a 35 episode documentary; I'm up to episode 5.

Motherfuckin' black holes will haunt my dreams.
this rabbit hole goes pretty deep bro, be careful. once that curtain is pulled back u gonna have to really think aobut some shit u might not wanna.,

this rabbit hole goes pretty deep bro, be careful. once that curtain is pulled back u gonna have to really think aobut some shit u might not wanna.,

I wish to think about EVERYTHING.

Patterns, self similarity, the nature of our very being.

Did they get to the part that shows Jesus riding on a Treadmill and that’s what makes the sun rotate around the planets.

ive been watching a ton of shit on youtube lately about ancient megalithic structures and whatnot. I am certain humanity has reset multiple times and were older than we are being told, or aliens planted us here, or both. either way modern man for sure is not the first group to inhabit earth.

ive been watching a ton of shit on youtube lately about ancient megalithic structures and whatnot. I am certain humanity has reset multiple times and were older than we are being told, or aliens planted us here, or both. either way modern man for sure is not the first group to inhabit earth.

What's the name of the series on megalithic shit - and any other worthwhile and interesting shit you've watched, series wise?
In that general vein.

I really like the place.

CDDy1f3.jpg

I've always liked that series and watch it a couple of times a year. I find it interesting that our solar system seems to be an oddity among other systems that have been studied. Two star systems seem to be more common and the single star systems seem to have the large planets in closer to the star while our system has the larger planets farther away.

They won't be finding as many systems and planets because the Kepler telescope ran out of fuel and was shut down. The Hubble telescope has had gyroscope problems and is nearing the end of life.

Just as earth based telescopes expanded our view of the universe, the space based telescopes carried that quite a bit further. Many satellites launched many years ago have reached the end of their lives. Whether there will be another generation of these craft that take decades to reach their targets is still in question.

It's the reset for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4F3j3ed_To-M3H2YLLD5vw - secureteam10 good ufo and paranormal stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOavg1FtdeuyUTLz3wmuIKQ - brian foesters channel, dude travels all over
seems smart

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDfHR4EPuEsOo_b8qzTluYQ - ancient history topic channel, good stuff here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIczOFxwgv27AlTkZZMj8yw - unexplained mysteries channel, see description, kinda campy sometimes dpeending on content

Flicked through some of these, and other links in their suggestions bar.

Incredible.

The human race is an odd, highly paradoxical entity.

Back