How to add an avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker518***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need some help on this. Tried before bout a year ago but couldnt figure it out so I gave up. So, how bout some detailed instructions please?

Go to User CP then down the left it says edit Avatar click that.

Then use a url or have a picture already saved and browse for it. :icon_chee

hmm. do you have to have a certain number of posts before you can add an avatar? i don't have that link on my user CP

I have 250 posts but still can't see the edit avatar in my cp, hmm maybe I need 251!! or log out and back in..hmm

I have 250 posts but still can't see the edit avatar in my cp, hmm maybe I need 251!! or log out and back in..hmm

Yeah i got the same problem man., but i see you got an avatar now. Any idea what i can do to upload one?

Damn. I was hoping I'd be able to when I hit yellow. I guess I'll have to wait another couple of years.

FUCK! You really need 250 huh? Fuck that sucks. So I guess that leaves me with only 3 options.

1: Wait a couple of years like that other guy said.

2: Post whore like crazy!

3: Give a bunch of people my log in info and have everyone just go nuts posting shit.

So which one would annoy you fellow Sherdogers the LEAST?

FUCK! You really need 250 huh? Fuck that sucks. So I guess that leaves me with only 3 options.

1: Wait a couple of years like that other guy said.

2: Post whore like crazy!

3: Give a bunch of people my log in info and have everyone just go nuts posting shit.

So which one would annoy you fellow Sherdogers the LEAST?

None of the above

250 posts to have avatar. So I am encouraged to overly post then?

wonder if there's a way around the 250 post thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back