How to be as creepy as possible? Need some tips

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is primarily for everyday interactions with the general public e.g public transport.

This is a test to see how much a handsome guy can get away with.

Last edited:
Cut small holes in all your shirts so your nipples stick out. Unless you have big nips. In that case, cut large holes.

Be a guy who wears makeup and a dress.

Carry a Bible and a Koran at the same time while trying to make discussions about Ahura Mazda with Mormons.

make very long eye contact and either smile all the time, or never smile.

Compliment women on their feet, then respectfully ask to take a photo.

When they say "no, f off weirdo!"

Get on your cellphone and aim it down toward their feet. Even if you're actually just playing brick breaker it'll already be enough to creep them out.

Get yourself a haircut like this
comb-over-fails-8.png

Looks like somebody is trying to get some youtube followers.

This is primarily for everyday interactions with the general public e.g public transport.

This is a test to see how much a handsome guy can get away with.

Not sure if creepy, but here are my two favs I do every now and then.

1) when getting into an elevator I do not turn and face the door. I just look forward towards the back wall.

2) when someone shakes my hand, I pull it back a tad so they end up shaking my finger tips, like an old timie rich lady or something.

Hope this helps!

Print a picture of that dude that looks like a white bigfoot silva. Put it over your face, scare females all over the place

Make sure to make comments about people’s mouths, they love it.

Alot of those are not good.

1) Tell Jokes, without warning. Make sure all the auxiliary details that establish the setting of your story are unnecessarily sexual. Focus too much on one detail, like how the blondes swimsuit feels on her skin.

Ask people rudely personal questions, and when they ask you why, make it seem like it's going to be because of a personal situation in your life you don't know how to deal with, but instead transition to you enjoy writing fan fiction about it.

The bait and switch is key, the more you enjoy the sleight of hand, the harder you will commit to the experiment.

Ask random women "what's one thing everyone should know about the Vagina?" And then pull out a pencil and a notebook. Take extensive notes.

Back