How to be as creepy as possible? Need some tips

Look a girl dead in the eye on the train and tell her something like I bet you got a smooth pussy and see what happens. That should get right down to the heart of what you are trying to figure out

It will also be a test for you to find out if you are as attractive as you think you are
This will just get him arrested.

Be yourself

Go bald and wear really old fashioned glasses and clothes, that’s the pedo uniform

I like to wear a shirt that ends just below my zipper. Then I slide my testicles out of my zipper and when I am on mass transit I stand and hold onto the grab rail like I am doing a behind the back pull up. It lifts my shirt just enough to show my testicles that look like a pot belly poking out the bottom of a fat mans shirt.

Too complicated to understand. Pics please.

TeemingTotalApe-size_restricted.gif

Have you seen the extra couple of seconds of this ? It's quite nice actually...

Go through gender change.. they all look creepy

Tell strangers you watch MMA.

Compliment women on their feet, then respectfully ask to take a photo.

When they say "no, f off weirdo!"

Get on your cellphone and aim it down toward their feet. Even if you're actually just playing brick breaker it'll already be enough to creep them out.
What’s creepy about that?

Bring a boiled lobster to Starbucks and order it a complicated drink.

Sit down and argue violently with the lobster, but under your breath over its opinion of the drink.

Throw some horribly loud insults at it until you get everyone's attention.

Grab the lobster and scream at everyone in an embarrassed frenzy, "what are you looking at!?" As you throw the lobster's drink in the trash on the way out.

Wear yoga pants to the gym. Make sure you stuff a huge salami in your pants and ask every girl if they need you to spot them.

This is primarily for everyday interactions with the general public e.g public transport.

This is a test to see how much a handsome guy can get away with.

Just start grabbing the pussy, and throw out insults at everyone you see.

Practise 2 things - thousand yard stare and the single eye twitch.

Learn to smile at strangers and then transition into the thousand yard stare over a 3 second period, then 2 seconds them to become unsure of what's going on, then begin the twitching to let them know they've been fooled into engaging the wrong human.

As a handsome guy? Very hard.

Mouth the words to songs but never make a sound. When someone asks you what you're singing act like you don't know what they're taking about.

Back