How to get a physique and athletic ability like Yoel Romero?

Dick_Stillhard

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I would love to get in shape like Yoel Romero. I just am a lazy fucker lol. I know smartasses will say "PEDs" but seriously, the dude is a beast. Is there any way I can get to even 50% of his athletic ability and aesthetics? His is well proportioned, thick solid lower body, his upper body is like twice as good as a greek god. I am actually extremely envious of Yoel Romero's physique and athletic capabilities.

Run 3 miles 5-6 times a week, 1,000 situps, 400 pushups, and 400 dips
Veggies, fruits, fish

His nickname should be Iron Man because Luke and now Whittaker have said that the man feels like steel

I would love to get in shape like Yoel Romero. I just am a lazy fucker lol. I know smartasses will say "PEDs" but seriously, the dude is a beast. Is there any way I can get to even 50% of his athletic ability and aesthetics? His is well proportioned, thick solid lower body, his upper body is like twice as good as a greek god. I am actually extremely envious of Yoel Romero's physique and athletic capabilities.

Make goals,believe in yourself and follow through on them. Envy isn't the way to be; going after what you want with determination is how to get things done. Also, it helps to be black.

You won't get there as a "lazy fucker" - simple as that. Consistency is key and to attain such a look would impact every facet of your life.

The aesthetics are doable in 3-5 years of dedicated lifting with good nutrition. The athleticism is where it gets really hard and I think most people simply couldn't get there even if they tried.

Also - while you can work on proportions to a degree, certain shapes of your body are predetermined by genetics. Whether you have a four, six, two or eight pack is pre determined. Few natty people seem to have those amazing cannon ball delts, etc.

Good genetics. I don’t know what you look like, but it’s impossible for most people to look like that. Look at guys like Barnett and Sylvia, that juiced and still look out of shape. If you’ve got great genes diet and hard work. If you’ve got average genes try diet, hard work and testosterone haha

The only way is to post on sherdog

A few months of hard posting and we all look like him, but bigger and more ripped. And banging hotter chicks.

Good genetics. I don’t know what you look like, but it’s impossible for most people to look like that.
These kind of posts are becoming laughable.

Literally every person on steroids who focuses on mass LOOKS EXACTLY like Romero

Look at Hector Lombard. Suprise. Another "Cuban" with a "crazy physique" who also happened to fail a PED TEST

Yeah these aren't coincidences.

Wake up people

Why is there this obsessive desire to defend and fawn over "explosive wrestlers" with "big enhanced muscles"

Last edited:
NXropVb.jpg

You talk without steroids?? Forget Romero or Lombard. If you eat right, lift heavy weights and take a photo before breakfast, while being a bit dehydrated, it is possible to look like Alves (minus the shoulders, obviously).

If anyone has a different advise, they are probably untrained slobs, that just make things up.

There are only a couple dozen people on the whole planet with the physique and athletic ability of Yoel Romero. So yeah, not happening.

Back