How to get a physique and athletic ability like Yoel Romero?

I this thread some kind of joke I don't get? Don't you guys know what low bodyfat looks like? How you look when you hit certain numbers in lifting?

tl;dr: Yoel is definitely not natty. No pro athlete is natty.

Not really. I mean a low bodyfat percentage with a quite muscular base is pretty much attainable naturally as well. If you mean the roundness of the muscle bellies and the shape of those muscles are genetically determined.
Not really. No genes or low body fat make you look anywhere near that, and surely not when you are 40.

Athletic ability of olympic wrestler? You have to start at 6-10 years of age, it's a must.

you cant get that swole and cut and do the endurance and conditioning work needed to be a medal worthy Olympian like Romero, or Lombard without Gear. Maybe GSP........Big MAYBE GSP isn't juicing because he has no wife and kids and has OCD and a Michael Jordan level of competiveness bordering on insanity. and if GSP got popped one day i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

Start at five years old doing martial arts, train 6 days a week for 30 years, eat clean, take supplements and you won’t have his physique.

All of you saying eat clean and work out should take a look at Koscheck or Sonnen. They work out the same amount. How do they look?
How do we start at five years old?

Am I the only one seeing an in-shape middleweight, and not some genetically engineered ubermench? Given the same lifestyle, that's how most people would look. I mean, have you seen some of the fuckers in his weight class in freestyle wrestling? Or the guys in the heavier classes for that matter. Romero is a good looking guy, but there are people who look like him scaled up to 260 pounds. That's freaky.

I would love to get in shape like Yoel Romero. I just am a lazy fucker lol. I know smartasses will say "PEDs" but seriously, the dude is a beast. Is there any way I can get to even 50% of his athletic ability and aesthetics? His is well proportioned, thick solid lower body, his upper body is like twice as good as a greek god. I am actually extremely envious of Yoel Romero's physique and athletic capabilities.

Back