How to make hands bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This thread isn't a joke the rest of me is ok but I got small hands, I want like big king kong hands especially when I clench a fist they look small. Would a heavy bag do anything for em?

well your hands don't have much muscle tissue so i wouldn't really know if its possible to make em bigger.

If you have small hands, you got small hands. I too wish my hands were bigger, but there isn't shit anyone can do about it.

No amount of training will make your bones grow

I shook hands with Enson Inoue once. My hands were bigger than his, but his hand was like a rock. It was weird, he had more muscles in his hands than most people do on their whole arm. When he hits someone, it must feel like a sledgehammer. He's a BJJ blackbelt, and he lifts weights, so that's a good place to start. I noticed since I started grappling with a gi and doing sandbag workouts, my hands are a bit bigger, especially the fleshy bits above the thumb.

Wild Dan Hibiki said:
i said not much so there really isnt much potential for hypertrophy/hyperplasia

This is true. You will be able to get marginly bigger hands but your bones wont grow and the growth will be limmted. Plus if the get bigger they will fill out not get longer or wider

Wild Dan Hibiki said:
i said not much so there really isnt much potential for hypertrophy/hyperplasia

lol this is the last thing we need "hand builders" :eek:

Well realistically, look at any pro bodybuilder; their hands aren't going to look girly..

Urban said:
If you have small hands, you got small hands. I too wish my hands were bigger, but there isn't shit anyone can do about it.

ditto.

Dead hang gripping (which is just holding on to a chinning bar for as long as possable), and heavy bag work.
My hands ain't the biggest either but doing these my hands have got stronger and more veiny.

dont get hung up on hand size, look at the boxing hall of fame where all the inducted fighters have casts done, some have big hands, some have small. Take Danny Williams, he has heawge hands where as klitschko has fairly small hands in comparison, whose better? Punch the heavy bag, do knuckle push ups and hit hard objects and your hands will be lick 2 chuncks of rock in no time.

You can make your hands thicker. Not longer. COCS.
And actually, you can induce very visible hypertrophy in your hands.

hulkhands1.jpg

besides those hulk hands, the only thing you can really do is make your hands stronger.

Me too have small hands. Nothing one can do, but TRAIN. Get a manual labor job and kill your hands all day, then weight trrain, go grip crazy, finger work, grippers, thick bar, etc..When your 70 years old, you might have the hands you want ??

Do plenty of thumb work (thin pinching, thick pinching, etc.). Grippers are good but they don't really involve the thumb as well as pinching.

BC.

high volume gripper and other hand shit will make your hands bigger but only over time. carpenters, mechanics and other laborers all have massive hands from years of using their hands. if you want to see some big ass hands check out a lumber jack. i could get two fingers in this guy's wedding ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back