How to win any argument

if i ever met u at party and we're both drunk ,i'd win the arguement by saying only 3 words :shut the fuck up and u would. im extremely evil when drunk.

The best way to win an argument is either avoid the argument all together or not care if you win the argument. Nothing tears a person down more than apathy.

strangegame.png

If there's one thing I've learned on the internets it's that some people are so ego driven that they can't handle losing an argument or being wrong, so they keep going on just to have the last word. Best way to win those arguments is to stop responding

Unfortunately some people equate that to admitting loss but fuck em. If it makes their day then groovy

if i ever met u at party and we're both drunk ,i'd win the arguement by saying only 3 words :shut the fuck up and u would. im extremely evil when drunk.
I’d leave because you don’t floss and your breath stinks

Lol I know a guy who does some of this. He also uses fancy sounding words to give his argument more weight but ends up either misusing them or misspells them if he's discussing things in text. And whenever he backs out of a debate, he tries to make it about you. "I'd debate more but I know you'd get mad." "I can make more points but let's drop it since you don't like talking about this."

Lol I know a guy who does some of this. He also uses fancy sounding words to give his argument more weight but ends up either misusing them or misspells them if he's discussing things in text. And whenever he backs out of a debate, he tries to make it about you. "I'd debate more but I know you'd get mad." "I can make more points but let's drop it since you don't like talking about this."
That’s called Ad Hominem, a sign that you are winning the argument

I'm a salesman, or should I say I'm learning to be a salesman, and the OP is not wrong IMO. I work with some guys who know nothing about the technical shit they sell and they kill it, bravado and courage in their convictions goes a long way.

It’s easy to win any argument, like some crazy liberals , just make stuff up, and get angry..

You have to have no integrity to make up facts and sources just to project intelligence. That shit will bite you in the ass one day and everyone's going to see you as an insecure compulsive liar.

It's ok not to know something. It's ok to say a subject is outside your sphere of knowledge. I do it all the time and people appreciate it. But I'll be the first person to call others out on the shit they make up.

Back