How will McGregor deal with the jab of Khabib?

HyperNinja

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?

Khabib will have his Muhammad Ali jab in the locker if his wrestling fails don't worry.

by moving his head, then punching khabib in the face

pretty simple

We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?

He'll use the 4" reach advantage that he has...

And a counter left.

Khabib 70" reach
Iaquinta 70" reach
Mcgregor 74" reach

other Mcgregor opponents with a 70" reach

hqdefault.jpg

usa-today-8338087.0.jpg

If khabib gets Conor down for a round don't be shocked if he brings this out once Conor is gassed beyond life.

By having the ref jump in and stop the fight

Khabib will only use it if Conor is gassed, if not that jab will be slipped and Khabib will be waking up to Herb Dean asking him if he's OK.

I'd say a cross counter.

Or some sort of slip counter.

Khabib Abdul Jabber will turn him into a panic wrestler.

If the fight reaches a point where Khabib can safely jab conors off there’s absolutely nothing he can do

You guys forget McGregor is also an elite (panic) wrestler. He would out(panic)wrestle Khabib
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Khabib's striking is grossly underrated, people act like he has Phil Brooks level striking..

1_004.gif

Al did fuck all for head movement, my Mom could have landed a fucking jab on him.

So... Conor should worry about Khabib's boxing now? Wow, the Khabib nuthuggers are starting to rival Conor's…..

According to a lot of these discussions, Khabib is Ali in boxing, Rickson in BJJ and Karelin in wrestling.

I was in a "discussion" the other day on here with someone saying GSP would get devastated by Khabib. Wow, just wow.

He'll use the 4" reach advantage that he has...

And a counter left.

Khabib 70" reach
Iaquinta 70" reach
Mcgregor 74" reach

other Mcgregor opponents with a 70" reach

hqdefault.jpg

usa-today-8338087.0.jpg

One of the majors reasons Conor's overrated. He's never KO'ed anyone he didn't at least have a 3-4 inch reach advantage over. This is also why I think he has a chance to win this fight.

Conor is going to expose Khabib for the fraud that he is

Conor is in his own league above guys like Ferguson and Khabib. Don’t get me wrong these guys are both very good. But Conor is in a league of his own. We have literally never seen a fighter in mma as good as Conor Mcgregor is.

That is a fact and as someone who has watched mma his whole life I can tell you that Conor is going to absolutely anhilate Khabib and he will make it look so easy. Conor is also angry in this fight which is what makes it even more scary.

In terms of pound for pound skill Conor is easily above Gsp, fedor Jones etc.

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-UFC-1278204.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969822.JPG
gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

What does that make Nate then...a Demigod?

Back