How will McGregor deal with the jab of Khabib?

Ya goof x infinity
tenor.gif

Why when I got you to entertain myself with ya goof?
if this entertains you, then you must be a child. go play in traffic ya loser. Im done responding to you...... ya goof

I do suspect it might be a bigger issue that Conor's fanboys think it will, I mean that its not impossible to counter but its not that easy either and its a rangey jab the way he steps into it the same way it was for Fedor.

Khabib drops his hand instead of pulling it back and lacks sting in his jab. Against a southpaw counter-striker with power and timing it'll end up bad for him, if for some reason he decides he's the better boxer now.

Why do people act like Conor is a Paper champion who the UFC created but the same isn't said about Khabib? Who has Khabib fought? And why hasn't Khabib fought at different weights?

Khabib won't be using his jab to set up his right hand anyway. The last thing he should be doing is throwing his right or stepping in with a long jab that just gives Conor a chance to step to the side and use angles to drop that left hand on your chin.

We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?
Conor knows this all too well. That is why he has been working with Burroughs and Kurt Angle. Conor will come out double legging because he knows he’s the better grappler. Just ask Dillon Danis (PBUH).

Al did fuck all for head movement, my Mom could have landed a fucking jab on him.

Well, the problem with attempting a counter or going front leg heavy by moving your head a lot, is that it gives up a beat, which can leave you vulnerable to a level change. Being a wrestler himself, Al understood this and was therefore prioritizing grapple-rape avoidance.

It's not that bizarre a claim.

High level grapplers have a way of making strikers look like they can't strike for shit. When they get tired it gets worse. MMA 101.

And we've seen Conor quit when tired and hurt numerous times. Khabib can do that. Whether he will...nobody knows til fight night.
Actually, that is a pretty bizarre claim. They make strikers look bad by taking them down, not by striking with them, that's would be how they get knocked out. Strikers do well striking, grapplers do well grappling. MMA 101.

Khabib drops his hand instead of pulling it back and lacks sting in his jab. Against a southpaw counter-striker with power and timing it'll end up bad for him, if for some reason he decides he's the better boxer now.

A lot of people act like Khabib won't box Conor, but I don't put it off the table. Here is why:

Conor let's himself get hit and quite a bit. There's a good chance if Khabib even tries to throw a strike or two he'll gain a false sense of confidence by landing on Conor. And Khabib can't really prepare for that. It's a hard habit to break because it's naturally ingrained into the mind the same way grappling is when you're hurt or threatened.

We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?

Lefthand counter is there ALL DAY , i can even imagine it coming around that glove in the picture you posted. Cmon OP, TRY HARDER!

Selective memory? Youre the stupid fuck who either doesnt know, or refuses to understand that Conor won the 2 fight. In fact, not a single judge thought Diaz won the 2nd fight.
I dont know what your Sunday looks like, but if you have a second, go fuck yourself

Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-UFC-1278204.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969822.JPG

Yea thats why every reputable MMA guy including Joe Rogan has openly stated multiple times that Nate Diaz won 2nd fight.

Thats why 2nd fight ended the same way first fight ended...with Nate on top of a gased defeated McGregor. McGregor was 10 seconds away from not being saved by the bell and Danas paid off judges.

2 -0 Nate Diaz.

Jump off a bridge salty McGregor casual.

Back