How will Trump supporters rationalize this?

I missed the part where I said we should kick out people who have been here since they were children.

Keep going through my post history tho. You and Mueller just may find something one day lol.

From the first DACA thread after Trump announced he was ending it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...ca-update-cancel-with-6-months-delay.3611635/

They have to go back

I'm not cherry picking from a larger, more nuanced post either. That was your response in its entirety.

There's people in the WR I disagree with or find repugnant but I don't think there's anybody here as hacky and dishonest as you. You just flat out lie about shit.

I can only speak for myself.

I always said we could talk about who could stay and who had to once the border was really secure.

That includes fencing/walls as required and whatever nessary. If that is not done before anything then I will be pissed at him.

They're not.

We could have had something like Kasich vs. Webb. If people really wanted moderation-- if they really cared about sensible centrism-- this would have been our GE. The truth is that a lot of Americans want those extremes like Bernie and (what) Trump (pretended to be).

They are.

The elite Washington establishment has stopped caring about the rest of America and is sucking us dry. They are pushing policies that are an assault on Christians, white males, and both the middle and working class. Kasich is an asshole who is inclined to go along with some flavor of the establishments shit burger. Moderation as you mean it is out the window. This is a crisis, and the elites think that flooding America with foreigners will protect their position. They will chop us down demographically and impose ever more regulatory burdens on us until we are begging for scraps from the masters table.

We tried working with the system. We tried the tea party. Now Trump is what they get. Next time it will be worse. We are already seeing things come apart at the seams, and that is the establishments fault. They don't want to listen and are happy to keep pushing the same America killing policies. They are happy to let thugs like BLM, and Antifa, and whatnot go after people. I don't support racists or white supremacists but you are going to see those groups grow because that is what happens when leftist goons are given a free hand to commit assault. That is what happens when you brand people Nazi's or bigots for peacefully protesting and try to ruin them financially.

No I don't care to respond. I've said for over a year now I don't want to see people who can here as literal children to get kicked out. DACA goes further than that.

Nothing I've said is contradictory.

Good try tho guys.

Hmm. You specifically talked about DACA:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...mericans-integration-and-immigration.3617497/

We should be against DACA, sanctuary cities, and this never ending influx of immigrants legal or otherwise. Why? Because they are competing directly with us and are supplanting us and our position in this country. They are making gains and taking ground not just from white society but from us as well.

Your only out here is to plead guilty to the lesser charge of talking about something you didn't understand because DACA is specifically about people who came here as children.

They will find a way to agree with it, and say that is how they felt all along.

I think the unifying factor of Trump supporters is not Trump's policies, it is finding and unifying against an enemy they all agree on. First it was Obama, then all of the Republican candidates, then Clinton, and now "leftists" in general.

There does not seem to be any agreement amongst them on what the policies should be, because Trump had no idea how he felt about most things throughout the election. He had very few plans on how to accomplish anything, and seemed to change his mind a lot. He often just said people would be "very happy" and you "believe" him. They did, I guess. So Trump basically does and says whatever he wants now, and they can still rally around winning the election and attacking their common enemies.

rbdWv.gif

I missed the part where I said we should kick out people who have been here since they were children.

Keep going through my post history tho. You and Mueller just may find something one day lol.
How come as a Christian you don't support it?

I am neither for nor against DACA ; not sure what is right.

They're not.

We could have had something like Kasich vs. Webb. If people really wanted moderation-- if they really cared about sensible centrism-- this would have been our GE. The truth is that a lot of Americans want those extremes like Bernie and (what) Trump (pretended to be).
Webb wasn't going to happen after his crash and burn on entry. Every person I knew who liked him (lived in VA at the time, so that's a lot, and I was cautiously in that crowd) threw up their hands and turned to clinton or Sanders afterwards.

Kasich had a better shot. Dunno what happened there.

Lol at trump becoming a liberal now being pro DACA

From the first DACA thread after Trump announced he was ending it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/f...ca-update-cancel-with-6-months-delay.3611635/

I'm not cherry picking from a larger, more nuanced post either. That was your response in its entirety.

There's people in the WR I disagree with or find repugnant but I don't think there's anybody here as hacky and dishonest as you. You just flat out lie about shit.

That's a referencing a Trump meme you idgiot.

Trump didnt run for office to win the war of Republican politicians vs Democratic politicians. Trump is a 70 year old man that wanted to do something great for the country that gave him so much in his lifetime.

He said he will make America Great Again and that doesn't mean making it far left or far right. Making America Great Again means bringing everyone together as a solidified nation that can face any challenge head on and with unity.

If you think America is currently great then you have never witnessed a spaceshuttle launch because we cant even do that anymore. We literally cant go to space without the help of Russia or China.
He's an egotist who wanted to be loved and was doing business deals in Moscow the whole fucking time

Jesus also = justice. And Jesus didn't exercise his compassion with others peoples money and land.
Jesus forcefully turned over the tables of the money changers and merchants plying their trade outside the Temple, leading to nearby patrons scooping up the earnings.

Jesus did not support Barabus's call to action against the Roman imperialists. Wouldn't fighting against Rome also be argued as fighting for justice. "Justice" is a very broad idea; you can say the DACA supporters strongly feel the just course of action is to let the people who came here as minors stay.

Jesus forcefully turned over the tables of the money changers and merchants plying their trade outside the Temple, leading to nearby patrons scooping up the earnings.

Yes, he defended people from being taken advantage of. How is that at all analogous to daca?

Jesus did not support Barabus's call to action against the Roman imperialists. Wouldn't fighting against Rome also be argued as fighting for justice. "Justice" is a very broad idea; you can say the DACA supporters strongly feel the just course of action is to let the people who came here as minors stay.

No it wouldn't be the same. I don't believe you understand the biblical concept of justice and you're reaching.

Back