How will Trump supporters rationalize this?

Trump is making the base angry at establishment Republicans for being unable to work with him. It's political leverage. 3d time travel chess

His base isn't sure what/who they're supposed to be angry at, but Moore will make the 3rd or 4th republican that Trump has opposed that will be elected.

They will find a way to agree with it, and say that is how they felt all along.

The Fox news and conservative radio listening supporters will do just that. They will not criticize Trump. The principled Alt-Right adherents , like Coulter, will criticize Trump.

I missed the part where I said we should kick out people who have been here since they were children.

Keep going through my post history tho. You and Mueller just may find something one day lol.

It's called attempting to balance out an important issue.

Yet another anti-Trump thread...yawn.

He has changed his position repeatedly, within a week. Balance is the one thing he does not have.

His base isn't sure what/who they're supposed to be angry at, but Moore will make the 3rd or 4th republican that Trump has opposed that will be elected.

I think most Trump supporters focus on living their day to day life. Its the left and the anti-trumpers who walk around mad every day.

Agree with Trump. Happy to hear.

He could have tweeted

"I am issuing $80 billion to have all DACA recipients deported by the end of the month"

and you would have agreed with him.

You have no policy substance or principle, other than reduction and fetish for strongmen.

I missed the part where I said we should kick out people who have been here since they were children.

Keep going through my post history tho. You and Mueller just may find something one day lol.
Well you said if they had to leave and reapply if they wanted citizenship, that is not what is being proposed

Well you said if they had to leave and reapply if they wanted citizenship, that is not what is being proposed

That is my ideal solution. However I've also said for over a year now that I would accept a comprise on illegals for true reforms to our border security and immigration system that actually stops new illegals from coming here.

So let's see what they come up with.

He could have tweeted

"I am issuing $80 billion to have all DACA recipients deported by the end of the month"

and you would have agreed with him.

You have no policy substance or principle, other than reduction and fetish for strongmen.

Psst... you're vagina is showing. Trump might grab it if you're not careful.

I'm a huge fan of people like you that start off a post belittling people and then following up that insult with just pure bullshit and being the exact person you are calling out as "People who just don't get it"

Sorry my friend but it was 2 years under Democrats and 6 years under an obstructionist Republican controlled House and Senate.

Blah blah.

Didn't stop Obama from signing his executive orders. He could have done a lot more but the reality is dems just use the people for their own gain.

GOP is the same but let's not pretend that Dems don't suck.

The only reason I say anything in his defense at all is because the other side is even more unhinged and dangerous than he is.

The only reason I say anything in his defense at all is because the other side is even more unhinged and dangerous than he is.
They're not.

We could have had something like Kasich vs. Webb. If people really wanted moderation-- if they really cared about sensible centrism-- this would have been our GE. The truth is that a lot of Americans want those extremes like Bernie and (what) Trump (pretended to be).

I can't believe so many people are painting this as a negative. Compromise on this issue is good for everyone.

Bravo to Trump for reaching across the aisle and trying to get something done.

I can't believe so many people are painting this as a negative. Compromise on this issue is good for everyone.

Bravo to Trump for reaching across the aisle and trying to get something done.
I'm happy with it.

I'm just waiting for all the Trumpets to explain to me why they are. Last week it was "End DACA!!! Hnnng!!! MAGA!!!!!!!!! We've been waiting for this for SO LONG!!!" Then Trump changes his mind, and like a light switch that gets flipped, these guys pretend this is what they really wanted all along.

Anything to save face. Anything not to admit, "I got strings on me." Anything to avoid acknowledging that-- like Trump-- they don't really know what they believe or want.

Trump didnt run for office to win the war of Republican politicians vs Democratic politicians. Trump is a 70 year old man that wanted to do something great for the country that gave him so much in his lifetime.

He said he will make America Great Again and that doesn't mean making it far left or far right. Making America Great Again means bringing everyone together as a solidified nation that can face any challenge head on and with unity.

If you think America is currently great then you have never witnessed a spaceshuttle launch because we cant even do that anymore. We literally cant go to space without the help of Russia or China.

Back