How would a prime Tim Sylvia fair in the modern HW landscape?

wish more people remembered.

remember after the mercer fight lmao
What was real crazy was Goober wasn't even trolling. Dude had a genuine care for Tim Sylvia lol.

Ricco was amazing. I was always hoping for a comeback, and at one point it really looked like he was making headway back into the UFC. It's too bad really, he could have been one of the greats..
But we saw in the Kerr documentary why he had so many problems. Waste of talent.

So Randy can rag Timmy for 25 minutes but DC can't?

I also have Timmy over Stipe if we're talking about prime Timmy. I highly doubt Stipe is comfortable fighting guys taller and longer than him. (He usually has those advantages)

No version of Timmy beats any version of Reem.
We heard the same thing before. Reem can’t lose to Bigfoot.

Tim would be in the top five.

volkov is pretty much tim in his prime except more kickboxing instead of boxing, hes less strong and has worse TDD...and volkov is like #3 aint he?

the maine-iac would do fine

Actually goes to show how underrated Couture is. After losing to Randy, Tim made Brandon Vera look silly and dominated Nog before a classic, comeback submission.

Tim had just bested Prime Arlovski for the second time in a row and defended against Monson, one of the better HW grapplers to ever compete.
tim was wrecking nog. just watched the fight a few months ago. i think if he won that he would have some more respect. he wins that and he fights lesnar/couture/mir. 2 rubber matches and the lesnar fight would be sellable. makes me wish he won that shit lol

I think he loses to Stipe but KOs everyone else

Way too tall for Cormier, DC would be punching vertically upwards while Tim would knee/uppercut his head into the 5th row.

DC being a better version than Couture, would dominate Tim.

Loses to everyone. He’s very under appreciated for his time and accomplishments but there’s no Jeff Monsons on that list. USADA and whatnot.

Tim had some skills, but got by on his size. So really, not a lot has changed. IE. "Black beast, take him down. I don't know how to do that!"

I would say in the top 5.

Back