how would kareem abdul jabbar peform in the ufc?

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
he shows serious striking skills.

e36669bc3aa14b4bb0b72301c076e146.jpg

:D

Probably better than those pansies in the NFL that wear padding and helmets.

LOL. They probably still have training wheels on their bikes.

Nah just kidding mate they don’t do cardio because they only go for 10 seconds before resuming play in 10 minutes.

If he could use his range then he'd be lethal (assuming he was fully trained and started mma instead of NBA).

No one would get passed his jab, except Bruce Lee of course.

Well, very well. If he can defend the TD, GOAT!

You mean Hong Man Choi?
I thought we covered this before.

Oh wait....
I read the title as Korean Abdul Jabbar

Carry on!

Probably the same as Semmy. Both would have been MMA goats if they focused their training on it, and if there was no upper weightlimit.

Probably the same as Semmy. Both would have been MMA goats if they focused their training on it, and if there was no upper weightlimit.

Very good comparison. That name brings back memories of better days, when Semi was a K1 wreaking machine for a good period around 08. He definitely made the most of his attributes and made the elite guys look average.

I don’t know the answer to that question but I did enjoy his movie Rush Hour.

Nah just kidding mate they don’t do cardio because they only go for 10 seconds before resuming play in 10 minutes.

<36>

Hand egg and baseball are really idiotic "sports".

Pretty terribly.

He's 71 for fucks sake.

Semmy tried for years to maximize his game and just couldn’t get it done in mma.

Probably better than those pansies in the NFL that wear padding and helmets.

LOL. They probably still have training wheels on their bikes.

If they didn’t wear helmets and pads, there would be deaths every single game.

There’s a reason why Brock was able to come to the UFC and win the title in like 3 fights. But failed miserably at his attempt at the NFL

I dislike all sports except combat really. Soccer, I mean football is just as boring as hand egg and baseball. Don't kid yourselves.

Jabbar used to have a Guiness Book of World Records record:

Largest jazz album collection (20,000+)

I don't think he was built to be a fighter.

Way too tall to make 265 at a sufficiently robust build to stop himself from getting molested by people like Blaydes.

Back