How would Michael Chandler fair in the UFC in your opinion?

I believe 100% that Chandler uses PED's, so it depends on if he can cycle properly or not. Definite top 5 guy.

Top 10. Too inconsistent and sloppy to be a champ.

all depends on matchups. I think even though he lost to Brooks he'd do better than Brooks did. I think he'd beat some top 15 guys and lose to some.

I'd pick the top 6 over him but he'd be in that Al, Barboza, Chiesa, Gaethje range imo.

Would def make for some fun ass fights. Tell me Chandler vs Lee, Tony, Khabib, eddie again, Barboza, Chiesa, Justin, Dustin, Al, Vick, Felder, wouldnt be awesome.

Pretty much this.

He would be a top contender much like Eddie Alvarez. That is why he may never go..... why would he when hes the face of Bellator making crazy money? Unliess hes making 125k/125k he should make that money!
In his title defense against Benson, Chandler made a flat $50k. Actually Benson did too. And more recently on the Chael-Rampage card, Chandler again got $50k flat.

I have to think UFC would offer him more, at least $75/75k.

In his title defense against Benson, Chandler made a flat $50k. Actually Benson did too. And more recently on the Chael-Rampage card, Chandler again got $50k flat.

I have to think UFC would offer him more, at least $75/75k.
He Also almost surely received a multiple 6 figure signing bonus. That helps with these big name bellator signees

Eddie Alvarez 2.0

Not saying it is a bad thing or good thing

Back