How would Sherdog react if Conor beat GSP? | Page 4

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by CereserBr, Nov 14, 2017 at 6:33 PM.

1. Buri nolite flere cum animadversum

Buri
    Typical Mcgregor nuthugger. You talk about him fighting (winning against) GSP and he hasn't fought in a year and got whooped by a bloated LW at WW. The only logic in your post is in your name and you should really consider starting another new troll account. I'll answer just to make you cream...Sherdog and most of the MMA world would be in shock. Now for a more realistic question. Do you think Mcgregor ever fights again and if he does, after he loses will he have the guts to try again? Continuing that line of questioning, after Mcgregor loses two in a row and is gifted a weak opponent, do you think he will have any soul left and be able to win or just lose or pull out (like your dad should have) of the fight?

As for facts, Mcgregor has never defended any belt he has won, lost to a bloated LW (just in case you missed it the first time) and...wait did you state any facts?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:28 PM
    Deezer and UhHuhSure like this.
  2. NotoriousMillions Yewll dew fookin nuttin

NotoriousMillions
    Or maybe we both are.

<seedat>

MusterX and PROlogic like this.
  3. NotoriousMillions Yewll dew fookin nuttin

NotoriousMillions
    LOL, that's not the GOAT list you dork.

PROlogic likes this.
  4. ocfightfan Gold Belt

ocfightfan
    I would post the number to the suicide prevention hotline on the forums.

PROlogic likes this.
  5. QcChopper YAMMA-HA

QcChopper
    In the park, playing touch butt with that dork.
    Wow no shit Sherlock, now how many on that list are ahead of Conor as GOAT you dork?

bootsy likes this.
  6. LikeItIs Black Belt

LikeItIs
    It would hurt. I'm a GSP fan first, and a Conor fan second.

But fuck me, nothing will ever hurt as bad as Serra 1 so fuck it... let's make it happen.

7. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer

hahah Jeus fucking christ. Youre a full blown idiot. I Skimmed through that and with as with every other post that you put on here its filled with easily countered none sense and bullshit but would take forever to go through.
    Whether I like or dislike Floyd OR Conor doesnt matter. Because I dislike Floyd means I cant see he had COMPLETE control from the start??? Youve pointed out your own flaw. You dont have to hate or dickride one of the other until the end. Ex boxers knew EXACTLY what they where watching and NO ONE said FLoyd was ever in any trouble. Youre now trying to compare fighting Judah and Corley to fighting Conor hahah. Ive been watching boxing for over 20 years. You sound like a child that has cut and paste ideas from all over the internet to construct your own which are easily taken down but whats the point when youre as stupid and blind to one man as you are. Youve never heard of a gameplan to take advantage of a fighters gastank later on in the round? Floyd carried Conor as soon as he knew he couldnt be hurt? Why didnt he take COnor out early? Because thats not how he fights, Hes also in their with a known gasser. Guess what , He gassed and got finished. Floyd fought the perfect fight. Doesnt matter if i like him or dont.
    Seriously. Some grade A horse shit you spout on this site and despite having some staunch competition youre up there with the dumbest.

Start sentence with 'Conor Haters.....' and repeat
    Start Sentence with 'If you dont agree you dont know sit about mma/boxing'

Youre like clones of each other,

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:55 PM
    QcChopper likes this.
  8. marwash Booty Warrior

marwash
    [​IMG]

PROlogic likes this.
  9. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    That's 4

And what sort of P4P great has 0 title defences ? Nice join date.

Deezer and bootsy like this.
  10. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer
    We got a new champ retard on here.

He says hater AT LEAST 3 times every post. hahahah

cuckkkkkooooo

11. QcChopper YAMMA-HA

QcChopper
    In the park, playing touch butt with that dork.
    Anyone who thinks someone with 3 wins in title fights (1 of those being an interim belt) has the resume to compete with the top 5 GOATs is delusional, it's not even close and you are embarrassing yourself.

12. Buri nolite flere cum animadversum

Buri
    Thank you for proving my point about you not stating facts. Mcgregor has one fight at LW which by your logic makes GSP the king of MW. GSP also defended his WW title and cleared out the division which must make him beyond God by your logic. Mcgregor's is a very good fighter but his resume is not in any goat conversation. Right now he is barely above Serra.

Have the last word if you want, I'm going back to the adults table.

Deezer likes this.
  13. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer

The guy has said the Words ' CONOR HATERS' 10 TIMES, hahahah TEN TIMES in this thread alone. Were only on page 5!

14. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    In reality, title defences do mean something, it solidifies your legacy as a champion and Conor has NONE. I understand you haven't been around for very long but just because you say make something up to justify Conors p4p eligibility doesn't make it so.

There are way more worthy contenders that have more top tens wins and more victories over champs/contenders. Do the research and stop being blind.

Buri and Deezer like this.
  15. cheesus Red Belt

cheesus
    I don't even hate Conor, quite the fan actually. Unlike you I just live in a world where I don't jerk off to his photos every night.

Buri and Deezer like this.
  16. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer

I wasnt hating on Floyd at all you utter tool. I just said he was nowhere near the GOATS of boxing that doesnt fucking mean I then have to be ANTI floyd. Your so called breakdowns are horseshit and include a video of Conor NOT HITTING FLOYD hahah as his Successes in that fight ! hahah
    If thats you trying to prove something what is the point? Everything you say is easily refuted. Youve been shovel fed the hype and are too blind to see anything else. You can tell me green is red as much as you want because youre a mongoloid but at the end of the day its still fucking red so why carry it on?
    You actually think Conor was outboxing Floyd hahah What is the point of carrying on from there. 'Ohhhhh well you dont know shit about boxing then' hahah OK THEN MATE....ILL JUST BE OVER HERE OK??

When a retarded kid is hanging out the window shouting at you you say hi at first to be nice but sooner or later you have to get away. THATS YOU.

Youve now said 'CONOR HATER' ELEVEN TIMES in this thread. MANIAC.

EDIT- TWELVE TIMES

17. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer

Nah mate no one 'likes' anything you say because you talk shite. Not because your a beacon of truth nobody understands. Youre not the first guy with no thumbs to joinn Sherdog.

18. NotoriousMillions Yewll dew fookin nuttin

NotoriousMillions
    Only person better than Conor is MAYBE Conor Jr. We will have to see if he can take that 125 belt in the next couple years.

19. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer
    Im looking forward to his tabloid stories about his abusive coke fuelled father.

20. Deezer Green Belt

Deezer
    For real, Back on track. As much as I believe Conor to by a superb fighter all be it with a lot of Hyperbole around him. If he was to 'wrongly' get a shot a GSP OR Woodley and Win. I would laud him as one of the greatest. No doubt. Whether a fan or not.