How would you deal with this?

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
D

Last edited:
Sounds like you wanna bang her. Seriously though, she's the only one that can decide what's best for her. Some women like these type of guys.

Disclaimer: I don't have any kind of intimate relationship with her and never have, she's just one of my closest friends.
BUT IF YOU PLAY IT RIGHT EVERYTHING COULD CHANGE TONIGHT!!

I have a friend who I am moving cities to live with because she is completely alone friend wise and for the past week I've been down in her city job hunting, and I'll be heading back again in a day or two. Now this woman has a boyfriend who is an absolute fuckhead and continually hurts her emotionally, the other day I spent an hour holding her while she cried and it honestly was one of the most heartbreaking things I've dealt with in the past year. I've told her everything I can about why he's not good for her mental health but he keeps weaseling his way back in by having one good day where they don't fight.
Should I just let her learn her own mistakes because I don't want to tell her how to live her life.
Should I confront her boyfriend and tell him he needs to change or fuck off?

Disclaimer: I don't have any kind of intimate relationship with her and never have, she's just one of my closest friends.

Ewww. White night 100

You don't meddle in other people's relationships. If this isn't a troll thread, stay out of it. If there was a guy friend telling my girl how she needs to leave me, there would be uppercuts. A lot of them, for both.

Don't get involved. Down to her to decide when she's had enough of him.

By the way, even if u want to help her out. Do not let her use you.

hqdefault.jpg

Personally i wouldn't live with someone who was in a situation like that. Sounds like you could end up becoming her live-in agony aunt. Up to you if that is how you want to spend your time. Maybe it's a temporary thing, and she's a good enough friend that you want to be there for her, but honestly sounds like it could become very emotionally taxing and tiresome for you real quick.
How long were they together/was the relationship this bad?

This is going to end like a fairytale story for you Ts.

So TS moving cities to cockblock some other guy to get with his friend he has been obsessed with over the years...

Sounds like a plan most guys actually try once in their lives..

Good luck

Very surprised no one hinted yet that TS should engage in an orgy with the couple

<mma4>

these kinds of chicks are attracted to drama
they find nice guys boring
i dont think they can be helped

If she's not single by this weekend, and you're not balls deep in her by the next day, son, I will be disappoint.

Back