How would you deal with this?

m96jjd.jpg

One of the beauties of having platonic friends of the opposite sex is that we get insights into their behaviors without having to put "skin in the game" so to speak. If you essentially give her the "playbook" and she still loses, then it's more of her willful ignorance and/or emotional weakness that allows her to get hurt and that's something you can't really help.

Beyond what you've already done, the best thing you can do is just be a good friend, since she has none in this place, and maybe this will keep her from feeling the need to get with and date guys like her "crazy exes" (since she's surely desperate for companionship).

<RawexDidThis1> Lol, have you never had a girlfriend ?? Women will show you exactly who they are if you hang around just a little while. Doesn't take long at all. This goes for all people in general as well.

Been bad since the very beginning it's only a few months old. I'm more worried about the fact that she lives alone with no friends in the city and has all these lunatic exs.
How old is she? Have you met any of her boyfriends, or do you base your assumption that they are lunatics solely on her side of the story...? Not saying they are not, but, you know, if it's a recurring theme...

Uppercuts. Uppercuts are a universal solution to life's problems.

m96jjd.jpg

<RawexDidThis1> Lol, have you never had a girlfriend ?? Women will show you exactly who they are if you hang around just a little while. Doesn't take long at all. This goes for all people in general as well.
I've been in two relationships in the last 6 years that both lasted around 2.5 - 3 years. I lived with the 3 year one for 2 years. I prefer to live with friends than people I'm in a relationship with because with friends I don't end up hating every thing about them, with girlfriends I slowly realize that they fucking annoy me.

How old is she? Have you met any of her boyfriends, or do you base your assumption that they are lunatics solely on her side of the story...? Not saying they are not, but, you know, if it's a recurring theme...

I've met two of her previous boyfriends and this current one. She's 23. One of them smashed up her car when she broke up with him and threatened to kill her. The other messaged every single person on her friends list and told them all how horrible she was. I'd say the recurring theme is she picks emotionally immature guys. The current one isn't a violent guy, he's just a jobless loser.

m96jjd.jpg

So far I've lived with two of my closest mates at separate times, and it's never ended badly. Both were for longer than 2 years. I personally hate living alone.

I'm not saying you never talk eachother again. But sharing a living space creates a different dynamic than just being friends. It helps if you have a busy work and activities schedule.

I'm married, so don't live alone. But if I wasn't I would prefer to live alone rather than go back to having a roomate.

It looks like you've already made a decision, TS. Good luck with your move, hope it works out for you. Stay safe. And if that guy really hasn't had her in 2 months, that's not a boyfriend. Just don't fall for that girl, she sounds like trouble.

m96jjd.jpg

I'm not saying you never talk eachother again. But sharing a living space creates a different dynamic than just being friends. It helps if you have a busy work and activities schedule.

I'm married, so don't live alone. But if I wasn't I would prefer to live alone rather than go back to having a roomate.

Yeah I can appreciate what you're saying. I work 8:30 - 5 so I only saw my friends in the afternoon. There are always little issues that crop up and that's a given in any living arrangement.

I'm not sure how I would handle it but it would definitely be popping a white-hot turgid yet futile boner the entire time.

It looks like you've already made a decision, TS. Good luck with your move, hope it works out for you. Stay safe. And if that guy really hasn't had her in 2 months, that's not a boyfriend. Just don't fall for that girl, she sounds like trouble.

No risk of me falling for her. I'm 5'10 and she's 5'11 it could never work lmao

I've met two of her previous boyfriends and this current one. She's 23. One of them smashed up her car when she broke up with him and threatened to kill her. The other messaged every single person on her friends list and told them all how horrible she was. I'd say the recurring theme is she picks emotionally immature guys. The current one isn't a violent guy, he's just a jobless loser.
Well, good luck. Sounds like you'll be starting 2 new jobs...

m96jjd.jpg

I've been in two relationships in the last 6 years that both lasted around 2.5 - 3 years. I lived with the 3 year one for 2 years. I prefer to live with friends than people I'm in a relationship with because with friends I don't end up hating every thing about them, with girlfriends I slowly realize that they fucking annoy me.

<Prem974> Yeah, but it is essential that you live with the girl you are dating if the relationship progresses that far. But most women will show you their faults and you will show them yours before that time. I guess ( for me ) it's all about finding someone who's shortcomings you can accept and who accepts yours and is willing to try work together to improve each other as a whole.

Her boyfriend should have intimidated the shit out of you by now for moving on his girl. You are a snake. I guarantee, although you said nothing about it, that she is reasonably attractive, a similar level to you anyway.

Hey, maybe it's just my prejudice, a result of my own stunted existence. I just have never experienced or seen a male female relationship like that without the subtext being potential sex.

m96jjd.jpg

No risk of me falling for her. I'm 5'10 and she's 5'11 it could never work lmao

Never was into taller chicks either they useually have big man hands and feet. Prob better genetically for possibly creating large strapping male offspring. But also run the risk if creating large Amazonian Man-women...

129288.jpg

<{1-17}> DO NOT WANT...

Her boyfriend should have intimidated the shit out of you by now for moving on his girl. You are a snake. I guarantee, although you said nothing about it, that she is reasonably attractive, a similar level to you anyway.

Hey, maybe it's just my prejudice, a result of my own stunted existence. I just have never experienced or seen a male female relationship like that without the subtext being potential sex.

Her boyfriend couldn't intimidate a mouse. He came in to try all tough and said "I want to talk to you" and I said "I don't want to talk to you so fuck off" and he did. She is attractive but, I have no interest in her sexually. I have been a snake before so I'll take the label, two of my girlfriends I stole of other guys but that's not the case this time around.

Okay you guys can't seriously be falling for this troll job are you?

m96jjd.jpg

Okay you guys can't seriously be falling for this troll job are you?

<{vega}>Who cares about trolling or being trolled ?? It's all part of the Sherdog experience, IMO .

Best not to take the internet so seriously. Sometimes you troll sometimes you ARE trolled.

<Fedor23> C'est la vie...

m96jjd.jpg

<{vega}>Who cares about trolling or being trolled ?? It's all part of the Sherdog experience, IMO .

Best not to take the internet so seriously. Sometimes you troll sometimes you ARE trolled.

<Fedor23> C'est la vie...

<bball1>

Back