How would you deal with this?

m96jjd.jpg

<RawexDidThis1> Lol, have you never had a girlfriend ?? Women will show you exactly who they are if you hang around just a little while. Doesn't take long at all. This goes for all people in general as well.

Yes....and you're right, so I don't really get the point of this post?

m96jjd.jpg

Yes....and you're right, so I don't really get the point of this post?

<{yahyou}> Well I guess we learned that you've never had a girlfriend... so there's that. Also we learned that I was right.... Again. Per usual.

I have a friend who I am moving cities to live with because she is completely alone friend wise and for the past week I've been down in her city job hunting, and I'll be heading back again in a day or two. Now this woman has a boyfriend who is an absolute fuckhead and continually hurts her emotionally, the other day I spent an hour holding her while she cried and it honestly was one of the most heartbreaking things I've dealt with in the past year. I've told her everything I can about why he's not good for her mental health but he keeps weaseling his way back in by having one good day where they don't fight.
Should I just let her learn her own mistakes because I don't want to tell her how to live her life.
Should I confront her boyfriend and tell him he needs to change or fuck off?

Disclaimer: I don't have any kind of intimate relationship with her and never have, she's just one of my closest friends.

you're moving to an entirely new city because of her? and you don't have any sexual feelings for her? are you sure???

m96jjd.jpg

<{yahyou}> Well I guess we learned that you've never had a girlfriend... so there's that. Also we learned that I was right.... Again. Per usual.

No, I literally don't get what your point is, lol. Yes, women (people) will show you who they are after a period of time. No shit. What's that got to do with anything that I said?

you're moving to an entirely new city because of her? and you don't have any sexual feelings for her? are you sure???

In his defense, I did the exact same thing. The city was a vast upgrade to where I was (NYC vs. Podunk, TN) and the girl and I are still friends til this day...now she did initially have sexual feeling towards me, and we explored them and it didn't work out.

m96jjd.jpg

No, I literally don't get what your point is, lol. Yes, women (people) will show you who they are after a period of time. No shit. What's that got to do with anything that I said?

<TheDonald> We already agree that I'm right. If you " don't get it " I'm more than fine with it. That is something you will have to learn to live with.

m96jjd.jpg

<TheDonald> We already agree that I'm right. If you " don't get it " I'm more than fine with it. That is something you will have to learn to live with.

OK, so to avoid a lame ass internet argument, my point is that having female friends essentially gives you "reps" without having to be in the game.

Thought game: Take 2 people that have never played basketball, one of them has maybe seen some highlights and the other watches basketball religiously and then we pit these two basketball novices into a game of one-on-one. Do you not think the one that actively watches basketball will have an advantage over the one that doesn't, even though they both have the same actual playing experience?

We can just leave it at that. Peace be with you. :)

I have a friend who I am moving cities to live with because she is completely alone friend wise and for the past week I've been down in her city job hunting, and I'll be heading back again in a day or two. Now this woman has a boyfriend who is an absolute fuckhead and continually hurts her emotionally, the other day I spent an hour holding her while she cried and it honestly was one of the most heartbreaking things I've dealt with in the past year. I've told her everything I can about why he's not good for her mental health but he keeps weaseling his way back in by having one good day where they don't fight.
Should I just let her learn her own mistakes because I don't want to tell her how to live her life.
Should I confront her boyfriend and tell him he needs to change or fuck off?

Disclaimer: I don't have any kind of intimate relationship with her and never have, she's just one of my closest friends.

Absolutely not.
You can't go confronting some dude over this. She needs to be a woman, a grown adult, and stop acting like a helpless child. And society needs to stop putting this all on the guy. He didn't "weasel his way in", she LET him in.
She is every bit as responsible, if not more , for putting up with his bullshit. If you lay down and let somebody stand over you, take down their pants, and take a shit on you, am I supposed to feel sorry for you ?
Instead of holding her, you should give her a smack upside the head, and tell her to grow up.

The only time I'd get involved is if it was my sister, or the guy was being physically abusive.
just lol at confronting him. How do you think that would go?
Are you willing to go to jail for this girl?

m96jjd.jpg

OK, so to avoid a lame ass internet argument, my point is that having female friends essentially gives you "reps" without having to be in the game.

Thought game: Take 2 people that have never played basketball, one of them has maybe seen some highlights and the other watches basketball religiously and then we pit these two basketball novices into a game of one-on-one. Do you not think the one that actively watches basketball will have an advantage over the one that doesn't, even though they both have the same actual playing experience?

We can just leave it at that. Peace be with you. :)

Better to just draw from actual dating experiences with women than just being some guy with circumstantial knowledge bullshit from being around women and considered one of the girls.

You don't get the late night text messages. You don't get to carve them out. You don't deal with them on sexual level and you will never know how that dynamic works until you do.

Best off playing real " basketball " instead of some fantasy league. Just lol @ comparing relationships with women to basketball...

l@nd0 Good evening to you, sir.

m96jjd.jpg

Listen, your presence isn't going to help matters. You are going to be in the middle of a toxic relationship.

If anything you should be offended that this other guy doesn't even consider you a threat and most likely presumes you are teh gay.

The only option you have now is to nutt deep inside her on principle alone. Then both of these creatures will respect you more.

:meow: YOU ARE A MAN. YOU ARE A SEXUAL THREAT AT ALL TIMES. ACT LIKE IT.

This other guy is psychologically and sexually dominating you in this living situation.

He's over there pounding out your " platonic " girlfriend smacking her around, breath play, butt stuff IT'S ALL ON THE TABLE.

Meanwhile your there to pick up the pieces and play nice dad while this other dood is off carving out a different hole somewhere else and still get's to come around and ravage that WHENEVER he wants.

:rustled: WAKE UP AND HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT !!
lol Damn. That is so true.
This guy thinks TS is so beta, that he doesn't even care if he MOVES IN with his girl.
This whole thing is a mess, and this chick sounds like a drama queen.
Maybe the boyfriend is pissed off because she is letting some guy move in with her while she has a bf.

Are you asking for approval? Sounds like your mind is already made up. It’s inevtiable that you will lead to confrontation.

Are you prepared to deal with her and outcome when it happens? If you are going to be captain save a hoe you better be ready to support the emotional fallout

m96jjd.jpg

lol Damn. That is so true.
This guy thinks TS is so beta, that he doesn't even care if he MOVES IN with his girl.
This whole thing is a mess, and this chick sounds like a drama queen.
Maybe the boyfriend is pissed off because she is letting some guy move in with her while she has a bf.

<Dana05> Who knows what's REALLY going on ... all we have is TS ever changing story.

But yes - anyone who knows women, knows some love teh drama. If it's not there they find a way to create it. They romanticize drama in their life and largely it's been programmed into them by media and social media.

From my experience, most younger women view themselves as a soon to be star on social media in the making.

m96jjd.jpg

Better to just draw from actual dating experiences with women than just being some guy with circumstantial knowledge bullshit from being around women and considered one of the girls.

You don't get the late night text messages. You don't get to carve them out. You don't deal with them on sexual level and you will never know how that dynamic works until you do.

Best off playing real " basketball " instead of some fantasy league. Just lol @ comparing relationships with women to basketball...

l@nd0 Good evening to you, sir.

...or do both?? My point the entire time...but glad we ditch the antagonistic route. Evening to you as well.

m96jjd.jpg

...or do both?? My point the entire time...but glad we ditch the antagonistic route. Evening to you as well.

l@nd0Kool my dood. Hope you figure all of this out one day, greenhorn.

Should I just let her learn her own mistakes because I don't want to tell her how to live her life. Should I confront her boyfriend and tell him he needs to change or fuck off?

I've been in your situation. I could go into a long story but will give you the short of it. Her boyfriend has nothing to do with this. Sorry to have to break to you, but your female friend is a 'dumb fuck' for hanging with this guy and constantly going back to him. It is a destructive circle that some women have. It is like a drug. She needs real therapy. Don't know if there are any mental issues involved. Do not get in the middle of it because you are not going to help and will come out emotionally and financially hurt.

m96jjd.jpg

<Dana05> Who knows what's REALLY going on ... all we have is TS ever changing story.

But yes - anyone who knows women, knows some love teh drama. If it's not there they find a way to create it. They romanticize drama in their life and largely it's been programmed into them by media and social media.

From my experience, most younger women view themselves as a soon to be star on social media in the making.

I've never had any bad girlfriend breakups until this past year, and I just watched 2 friends of mine break up--i've known both of them for a long time, and they both have told me about problems in their relationship. So I know both sides, and the way that they saw some of their problems and issues were sometimes completely different at times.
it taught me a valuable lesson about never believing anyone's story flat out. If I had only been friends with one of them and heard their story, I would think the other was a piece of shit.
It's not even that they're lying, it's that they see the problem in a completely different way, and/or don't even agree on what the actual problem is.

Girls always tell their friends the absolute worst shit about their men, and it paints this picture like they're a piece of shit. If the guy is so bad, then why are you with him?
He either isn't that bad, and you're being a drama queen that is refusing to see your own faults in the relationship, or he is a bad person, and you're a dumbass for being with him

But yea, never believe anyone flat out when it comes to relationship stuff. Everybody has their own version of the truth.

You better be trolling

Its one of two things. OP is in love with this girl or is a troll. You don't move cities because your chick friend is all alone, especially when she has a boyfriend. I'm guessing troll but I suppose it could be a heavy duty case of friend zoned.

I believe in TS though. He has Sherdog in his blood.
TS by spinning shit. 2nd round KO

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back