How would you deal with this?

m96jjd.jpg

l@nd0Kool my dood. Hope you figure all of this out one day, greenhorn.

<36>

The unfortunate thing is that I'd bet that overall, we'd agree on a majority of issues like this, but it's just this one sticking point that you won't relent. It's all good, but again, unfortunate.

Assuming this isn't bullshit, don't bother trying to snag her broseph (lets be real), it's probably not going to work out even if you succeed. If he's really that bad and she wants to be with him, that's her problem. I've seen dude and chick friends go through this; stay out of it. Plus, it might not just be him, she might suck too. Sometimes both people suck equally, both suck but one sucks more, etc.

You're just going to be her emotional sponge. Even if she's Ms. Wonderful she needs to learn this lesson on her own. I'm guessing you're in your early 20s? Avoid the mistake you're trying to make. It ain't worth it.

You can't deal with it. People's problems are their own. You can't help those who won't help themselves.

TS is gonna get shot.

We can only hope. Except I live in Australia, have a gun license own 3 pistols and he currently has no gun license, no job and no access to any firearms. I'm more likely to get stabbed.

you're moving to an entirely new city because of her? and you don't have any sexual feelings for her? are you sure???

You come and live in my city that has the highest incidence of Meth use in Australia and is land locked 3 hours from the beach, and I'll then offer you the chance to live by the beach in a smaller city with next to no crime.

Absolutely not.
You can't go confronting some dude over this. She needs to be a woman, a grown adult, and stop acting like a helpless child. And society needs to stop putting this all on the guy. He didn't "weasel his way in", she LET him in.
She is every bit as responsible, if not more , for putting up with his bullshit. If you lay down and let somebody stand over you, take down their pants, and take a shit on you, am I supposed to feel sorry for you ?
Instead of holding her, you should give her a smack upside the head, and tell her to grow up.

The only time I'd get involved is if it was my sister, or the guy was being physically abusive.
just lol at confronting him. How do you think that would go?
Are you willing to go to jail for this girl?

I've told her that she needs to think of herself in this situation and do what is best for her.
As for confronting him, I'm not going to confront him and start swinging lmao. I've never started a punch on in my life. But if he wants to throw down over it I'd be fine with that but violence won't resolve or fix anything. As for jail I'd be lucky to even get charged if I walked upto a stranger and just belted them in the face with a straight right... Australia's legal system is lenient unless you sell weed or steal from the government....

Even with the disclaimer...<DontBelieve1>

This sounds like the ultimate friend zone situation.

Also yes let her learn from her own mistakes and don't re-arrange your entire life unless it's something that you want to do.

You come and live in my city that has the highest incidence of Meth use in Australia and is land locked 3 hours from the beach, and I'll then offer you the chance to live by the beach in a smaller city with next to no crime.

I've told her that she needs to think of herself in this situation and do what is best for her.
As for confronting him, I'm not going to confront him and start swinging lmao. I've never started a punch on in my life. But if he wants to throw down over it I'd be fine with that but violence won't resolve or fix anything. As for jail I'd be lucky to even get charged if I walked upto a stranger and just belted them in the face with a straight right... Australia's legal system is lenient unless you sell weed or steal from the government....
I'm saying that a confrontation can only escalate.
If this guy is supposedly as bad as your friend says, how do you think he is going to take to some guy he doesn't know, that just moved in with his girlfriend, now getting in his face about his relationship?
I'm a pretty chill dude that doesn't like drama, but if some guy got in my face about my relationship, I'd want to give him a smack.
The whole thing just sounds like some high school drama.
If he was hitting her, that'd be another story. But, what? He's saying 'mean stuff'? If she sticks around, then it's on her. There's part of that likes something about it...whether it be the drama, the attention, or she feeds off of the toxicity. I doubt she's an angel in all of this herself.
3 sides to every story, hers, his, and the truth.

What the fuck are you doing holding crying women, this isnt neighbors or home and away.

Beta male behavior:

1. Moving in with a woman.

A man should have his shit together, his own frame, his own crib that he invites women into.

2. Living with a woman who is a friend and that has a boyfriend:

Even a women talking to you about other men is kind of a dis. She doesn't see you as a sexual threat.

This will not get you out of the friendzone.

I hope this is a troll job.

This is beta male 101. Move in to live with a woman while her alpha bf is banging her in the other room.
And when it finally comes to a head and he kills the poor girl, I doubt he’s going to leave witnesses. Fuck getting waxed over a girl I’m not intimate with.

Dude keep at what you're doing and don't say shit about the bf. She's eventually going to leave him and suck the shit out of your dick.

She is using you to get rid of her boyfriend. One day she will invite you for netflix, and when you walk in she will be standing over his body with a bloody knife. She will convince you to bury the body and hide the evidence, but as soon as you finish loading the body in your car she will call the cops on you and tell them how you've been stalking her. Now you're busted and she's free of her boyfriend and you.

That's the only possible angle here bro.

HaHa, yeah, tell dude he needs to change or fuck off. She'll be even wetter for him after he kicks your ass.

I have a friend who I am moving cities to live with because she is completely alone friend wise and for the past week I've been down in her city job hunting, and I'll be heading back again in a day or two. Now this woman has a boyfriend who is an absolute fuckhead and continually hurts her emotionally, the other day I spent an hour holding her while she cried and it honestly was one of the most heartbreaking things I've dealt with in the past year. I've told her everything I can about why he's not good for her mental health but he keeps weaseling his way back in by having one good day where they don't fight.
Should I just let her learn her own mistakes because I don't want to tell her how to live her life.
Should I confront her boyfriend and tell him he needs to change or fuck off?

Disclaimer: I don't have any kind of intimate relationship with her and never have, she's just one of my closest friends.
She's using you to either get back at him or make him jealous.

Back