How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

Why because he gives power to the individual rather then the "collective"?
No because he lies about everything and has no morals. And I know it was a nothingburger when it was explained as a harmless meeting dealing with adoptions but now that the emails are out it's a huge redflagburger. Let's wait for the end of the investigation to see if it's a conciousness of guilt or just some mental disorder that has him desperately trying to discredit and terminate it.

Last edited:
When did I say he was? You're arguing with a ghost

my boy trump? You act like I've never been critical of trump

Yeah the country hates individualistic conservative thought.
If you're critical of Trump it's not to the extent that's necessary. He's an embarrassment to our country and totally lacking the character to hold his office. The guy uses his power to target individual citizens and companies to force his views on them. It's a disgrace, especially when it's lies or misrepresentations.

Where are you from, dare I ask? Were your parents / grandparents living in the USA in the 1940's and 50's? Or were they still wallowing in the moral and intellectual decay of Soviet-era Eastern Europe? I understand living under a soul-crushing system like that probably kills your innocence. That might explain why you think pimping and killing children was normal – probably quite an adjustment for your family. But the mainstream culture in this County has actually always been morally upright and Conservative. We've never tolerated the practices you mentioned. You're confusing us with your country of origin, no offense.

It seems that you are not aware that there is a huge child bride problem in America and Christian Americans refuse to make it illegal because that would infringe on their beliefs.

50-100 years ago it was perfectly fine to beat your children and if you were molesting them people would think it was a bad thing but wouldn't do much to stop you.

You've really got your head up your ass on this one. Abnormally so, even for you.

I was VERY clear that I expect EVERYONE to be able to walk down the street without them encountering people and things intended to offend them. You're just an idiot.

When did this guy become an SJW whining about safe spaces?

original.jpg

It seems that you are not aware that there is a huge child bride problem in America and Christian Americans refuse to make it illegal because that would infringe on their beliefs.

50-100 years ago it was perfectly fine to beat your children and if you were molesting them people would think it was a bad thing but wouldn't do much to stop you.

You've really got your head up your ass on this one. Abnormally so, even for you.

I love you too Joe ;)

Last edited:
I love you too Joe ;)

Christianity is one of the most decent organized religions. The so-called “child bride problem” you referenced is endemic of many other religions and cultures (especially Islam), but American Christianity doesn’t actually have that problem. I don’t claim that Christianity has always been perfect, but it has fairly acquitted itself as the spiritual, moral, and cultural foundation of the USA. If you don't like it, you're going to have to rewrite history. I say that as a "non-practicing" Christian who has had many disagreements with the church over the years.

You don't realize this, of course, but child brides are traditionally a religious, conservative ideal. It's still practiced widely by conservative communities in the United States and was recently defended by evangelicals supporting Roy Moore. Chris Christie refused to outlaw child marriage in New Jersey because it would conflict with Christian beliefs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years

Girls as young as 10 were among the minors who wedded under legal loopholes

In May, the high-profile Republican governor for New Jersey declined to sign into law a measure that would have made his state the first to ban child marriage without exception. Chris Christie claimed it would conflict with religious customs.

At least 207,468 minors married in the US between 2000 and 2015, according to data compiled by Unchained At Last, a group campaigning to abolish child marriage, and investigative documentary series Frontline.

The true figure is likely to be much higher because 10 states provided no or incomplete statistics.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/married-young-the-fight-over-child-marriage-in-america/

Married Young: The Fight Over Child Marriage in America

If you really loved me, you'd pull your head out of your ass.

Not as much as:

Liquor in the front
Poker in the rear

You don't realize this, of course, but child brides are traditionally a religious, conservative ideal. It's still practiced widely by conservative communities in the United States and was recently defended by evangelicals supporting Roy Moore. Chris Christie refused to outlaw child marriage in New Jersey because it would conflict with Christian beliefs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/married-young-the-fight-over-child-marriage-in-america/

If you really loved me, you'd pull your head out of your ass.

Yes, that Christian fundamentalist extremist Christ Christie has gone all in for child marriage.

Pay attention, because I'm about to blow your argument out of the water conclusively. Click on the following link: https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/

Look the countries with the highest rates of child marriages. Do you see the U.S. listed anywhere? No, you don't. That's because the USA has among the lowest rates of child marriage anywhere in the world. On top of that, the child marriages which do take place in the USA occur overwhelmingly in immigrant communities (the only reason the Tahirih Justice Center cares about this "problem") where the marriages are often arranged or forced. But in the Arab region of the world, about 1 in 7 girls will be forced into a marriage before adulthood. Where's your outrage? In sub-Saharan Africa, about 40% of all girls are forced into marriage before adulthood – in Niger it's at 76%! That's more than 3 out of every 4 girls. Again, where is your outrage? The only places on Earth where child marriages are don't occur in numbers high enough to report are in Europe (i.e. majority Christian nations) – with the exceptions of Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Macedonia. Gee, is there anything about those countries in Eastern Europe which might explain the prevalence of child marriage?

Again, where is your outrage, Sir?

I'd get a lawn chair, put it in front of the sign, have my wife sit in the lawn chair and come back every few hours to see if the message sunk in yet.

You want real outrage? Put up a large cross . . . or the ten commandments . . .

Am I doing this right?

Yes, that Christian fundamentalist extremist Christ Christie has gone all in for child marriage.

Pay attention, because I'm about to blow your argument out of the water conclusively. Click on the following link: https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/

Look the countries with the highest rates of child marriages. Do you see the U.S. listed anywhere? No, you don't. That's because the USA has among the lowest rates of child marriage anywhere in the world. On top of that, the child marriages which do take place in the USA occur overwhelmingly in immigrant communities (the only reason the Tahirih Justice Center cares about this "problem") where the marriages are often arranged or forced. But in the Arab region of the world, about 1 in 7 girls will be forced into a marriage before adulthood. Where's your outrage? In sub-Saharan Africa, about 40% of all girls are forced into marriage before adulthood – in Niger it's at 76%! That's more than 3 out of every 4 girls. Again, where is your outrage? The only places on Earth where child marriages are don't occur in numbers high enough to report are in Europe (i.e. majority Christian nations) – with the exceptions of Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Macedonia. Gee, is there anything about those countries in Eastern Europe which might explain the prevalence of child marriage?

Again, where is your outrage, Sir?

If you want to see my outrage, search for my many, many threads about child sex slavery in which I wish we could nuke entire parts of the world off the map and start again.

Pay attention, because this is going to blow your mind:

1) If you were consistent and only formed opinions about American problems that were worse in America than in third world countries you literally would not have any opinions to share with us.

2) If you removed Christians from America you would have almost no child bride problem to speak of. Think about that. (Or anything. Ever.)

If you want to see my outrage, search for my many, many threads about child sex slavery in which I wish we could nuke entire parts of the world off the map and start again.

Pay attention, because this is going to blow your mind:

1) If you were consistent and only formed opinions about American problems that were worse in America than in third world countries you literally would not have any opinions to share with us.

2) If you removed Christians from America you would have almost no child bride problem to speak of. Think about that. (Or anything. Ever.)

Look, I can appreciate that want to "nuke entire parts of the world" in furtherance of your beliefs. The world can be a very, very ugly place – I sympathize with that anger. I also understand that that doesn't mean our country is above reproach. However, after traveling the world and evaluating it objectively, I continue to believe that the USA is hands-down the best country on Earth. Lowest crime, highest respect for rule of law, most democratic institutions, greatest social mobility, etc. Complaining about child marriages in the USA is silly in light of how prevalent the practice is almost everywhere else.

As for Christianity, I'm just not going to pretend like it's the worst of the various alternatives. Christianity, in my view, has been an overwhelming force for good throughout history. No, it's not perfect, but that's because We are not perfect.

Look, I can appreciate that want to "nuke entire parts of the world" in furtherance of your beliefs. The world can be a very, very ugly place – I sympathize with that anger. I also understand that that doesn't mean our country is above reproach. However, after traveling the world and evaluating it objectively, I continue to believe that the USA is hands-down the best country on Earth. Lowest crime, highest respect for rule of law, most democratic institutions, greatest social mobility, etc. Complaining about child marriages in the USA is silly in light of how prevalent the practice is almost everywhere else.

As for Christianity, I'm just not going to pretend like it's the worst of the various alternatives. Christianity, in my view, has been an overwhelming force for good throughout history. No, it's not perfect, but that's because We are not perfect.

That's fine, but don't lie about the problems that Christianity is causing.

I'm telling the truth about you lying.

Joe, I back up everything I say with links to first order sources. By contrast, you just fling partisan rhetoric from RawStory, without even bothering to read the source. You're pretty much the Kenneth Allen of debates. Try making a decent argument before stepping to the King of Truth. No offense.

Joe, I back up everything I say with links to first order sources. By contrast, you just fling partisan rhetoric from RawStory, without even bothering to read the source. You're pretty much the Kenneth Allen of debates. Try making a decent argument before stepping to the King of Truth. No offense.

That's a lot of spin to deny that you post bullshit and lies.

Back