How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

There's nothing wrong with them being aware of reality. Yes, some people are gay, they still have the same rights you do. And the question is if they'd get the joke about oral pleasure. If they get it then blowjobs is nothing they aren't familiar with already.
Who’s saying LGBTs aren’t people with rights!? Please quit with the rhetoric.

@&$% that! There’s no telling what these lefty “teachers” are trying to indoctrinate our children with!

Bottom line:

Penis + Vagina = Pleasure/Children

Penis + Anus = HIV, amongst other diseases

It’s simple Bundynomics!

Right? Look at this fucking homo. So promiscuous, he fucked his male nanny.
250px-SchwarzeneggerJan2010.jpg
He’s from Hollywood, so I’m not shocked at his “values”.

CANADA%2BON%252827%2529.jpg

Especially for any of you with young kids, are we good with this?

I used to get annoyed by all of the "think of the children" pearl clutching. Every day, soccer moms complained about "violence on TV," and too much sexualization in the media, etc.

But now nobody cares. Nobody thinks of the children anymore. I have this nagging feeling that we lost something as a society. I really never appreciated how much effort generations before us expended to create the illusion that the world is an innocent place – at least for a few decades. Signs like this make me SMH. What have we become?

He’s from Hollywood, so I’m not shocked at his “values”.

Right? Like the notorious leftie Roy Moore, or the stalwart commie Ted Haggard, or Ed Schrock, or Mark Foley, or Larry Craig, or
giphy.gif

Fucking leftist elite scum!!! It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Hot Steve!!!

I used to get annoyed by all of the "think of the children" pearl clutching. Every day, soccer moms complained about "violence on TV," and too much sexualization in the media, etc.

But now nobody cares. Nobody thinks of the children anymore. I have this nagging feeling that we lost something as a society. I really never appreciated how much effort generations before us expended to create the illusion that the world is an innocent place – at least for a few decades. Signs like this make me SMH. What have we become?

Our entire society is based upon children. Coddling them, helicopter parenting them, limiting our free expression on broadcast media so as to not offend them, etc etc etc.

Fuck off with your pollyanna 2015 Ben Shapiro bitching.

Completely harmless. Anyone handwringing over that sign is in IRL Helen Lovejoy.

giphy.gif

Right? Like the notorious leftie Roy Moore, or the stalwart commie Ted Haggard, or Ed Schrock, or Mark Foley, or Larry Craig, or
giphy.gif

Fucking leftist elite scum!!! It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Hot Steve!!!
Once straight promiscuity-acquired STD levels reach that of LGBT promiscuity-acquired STD levels we can talk.

Straight promiscuous people will typically cheat on a spouse, whilst LGBT promiscuous folk will @&$# anything to express their “liberties” and care-free lives.

Until then, I’m not for either.

Why would they care about children when their busy trying to kill them before they’re born!?

Let’s keep telling kids they’re nothing more than animals, that’ll fix things!

Not really sure why this is necessary. All this does is reinforce the sterotypes that bigots have against homosexuals.

Why can't we expect a little decency in public?

You go, Skittles!

Not really sure why this is necessary. All this does is reinforce the sterotypes that bigots have against homosexuals.

Why can't we expect a little decency in public?

Yeah let’s bend over for the bigots. GTFO you clown.

Yeah let’s bend over for the bigots. GTFO you clown.
Sometime I think you might be literally retarded.

Where in my post did I say to "bend over for bigots?" I'm saying why present yourself in this way to the public? Why give ammunition to the people looking for it?

I should be able to walk down the street without reading innuendos about gay blow jobs. That doesn't make me a bigot, it means I expect decency. Decency is probably an alien concept to someone like you, so I can get how the idea confuses you.

I'm not talking about censoring anyone. But there was a time when no one would think about alluding to gay blowjobs in their advertisements. I don't think we were on the wrong track back then.

And our society is not "based upon children." It's not like we're suffering from an overabundance of good parents. On the contrary, nobody has kids anymore. Even when they do, the parents are absent. Now it's all about single moms who leave the kids at home with their iPads, or computers while mommy meets random strangers at the bar. Dad pays child support and visits the kids once a month. It's a filthy world now. I don't know why anyone thinks this is progress.

Look, you can't bitch about the products of helicopter parents in the colleges, then bitch in the next breath about how nobody ever parents their kids.

You're spouting nebulous generalizations. Allusions to any manner of what one might deem gross behavior have been publicly available since records were kept.

Alas, there must have been pollyannas in Republican Rome bemoaning the end of the world because graffiti depicting Caesar and Servilia fucking were written in civic common areas.

Boo hoo.

Kids wouldn't ask about it. How many times do your children ask you what a sign means? I have children and it's never happened

No you don't.

young kids see a rainbow and a line about food.

adults see dirty pleasure.

"daddy... what's oral"
"mouth..."
"so mouth.. fun.. is their thing... like.. food?"
".... that's right son..."

nothing wrong with this sign at all... it's like watching a cartoon loaded with jokes that are on the surface benign but possesses mature undertones...

Oh look it's the voice of morality... rofl

Why would they care about children when their busy trying to kill them before they’re born!?

Let’s keep telling kids they’re nothing more than animals, that’ll fix things!

I think abortion is a symptom of a deeper problem: Kids aren't growing up anymore. Being a parent is a huge responsibility, and abortion is the easiest way for them to avoid adulthood.

Sometime I think you might be literally retarded.

Where in my post did I say to "bend over for bigots?" I'm saying why present yourself in this way to the public? Why give ammunition to the people looking for it?

I should be able to walk down the street without reading innuendos about gay blow jobs. That doesn't make me a bigot, it means I expect decency. Decency is probably an alien concept to someone like you, so I can get how the idea confuses you.

You literally said we should have deceny in public because messages like this one reinforces bigots and their beliefs.

Lol that’s literally wha you said. Go take your medication stupid.

It's pretty comical to see companies pander to less than 1% of the population like that.

Back