How would you feel about this sign popping up in your neighborhood?

Come on guy. Its a sign intended to make people think of oral sex in relation to homosexuals. The entire point of the word play is the innuendo.
Yes, I realize that, but you're only offended because of the homosexual aspect. If it was a Texas state flag those words were written on I suspect some of you guys would just chuckle and move on.

Right, because public vulgarity is such a rarity in US society.

<LikeReally5>

I was VERY clear that I expect EVERYONE to be able to walk down the street without them encountering people and things intended to offend them. You're just an idiot.

You're mentally insane. You do know that right.

How are you gonna create a world where nothing offends people? That sign doesn't offend me but it offends you. I'd imagine most people aren't offended by it and just walk right by it. most things offend you though cause all you do is cry and cry and cry about everything. I'd imagine two men holding hands offends you also and you'd ban them from walking down the street. Maybe a short skirt offends some evangelicals or too much skin offends a Muslim.

Honestly you have to be a troll becasue no one can out do themselves on a daily basis like you manage to do.

Sexual innuendo has always been on full display, despite your ability to comprehend or notice it. Again, you can't complain about the college products of far too much parenting, and also bemoan the fact that nobody parents their children.

No, it hasn't always been that prominent in the mainstream. Society used to be better. I hesitate to place blame solely on the "Left" or "Right," but the Left sure seems to revel in degeneracy.

No, it hasn't always been that prominent in the mainstream. Society used to be better. I hesitate to place blame solely on the "Left" or "Right," but the Left sure seems to revel in degeneracy.

It only seems like it's more prominent because you buy hoaxes. You don't like the msm, but still buy into their conditioning like a sucker. Parents used to pimp and sell their children, and rid themselves of unwanted babies via exposure.

And I hate to break it to you, but if you are so affected by a blowjob innuendo on a billboard, you might already have something plugging you up, if you know what I mean (of course you don't).

CANADA%2BON%252827%2529.jpg

Especially for any of you with young kids, are we good with this?

Do you bitch about kids watching looney tunes, animainiacs, the simpsons, or any other cartoon that throws in tons of innuendo? Sexual imagery as advertisement goes back at least as far as the beginning of the roman empire with their infatuation for phallus', and probably even longer.

This implies people outsid Hollywood don’t cheat. Living in the real world you’d know that just isnt true
You seriously wanna compare Hollywood lifestyle’s with that of the general population’s?

Do you bitch about kids watching looney tunes, animainiacs, the simpsons, or any other cartoon that throws in tons of innuendo? Sexual imagery as advertisement goes back at least as far as the beginning of the roman empire with their infatuation for phallus', and probably even longer.
Yeah, but this isn’t one isolated incident from the LGBTs. They’re trying to cram this stuff down our throats as of late. They’re roughly 4% of the population (highly inflated number, if you ask me), yet they seem to be allowed to have the loudest voice.

You seriously wanna compare Hollywood lifestyle’s with that of the general population’s?

Yeah I would say the general public’s cheats quite often. Have you ever been out in the real world before. Infidelity exists everywhere.

Yeah I would say the general public’s cheats quite often. Have you ever been out in the real world before. Infidelity exists everywhere.
Jennifer Lopez has been married how many times? I’ve never met ANYONE who’s been married more than twice.

Yes, I realize that, but you're only offended because of the homosexual aspect. If it was a Texas state flag those words were written on I suspect some of you guys would just chuckle and move on.

I doubt that. I can't speak for Seano specifically, but Conservatives are fairly consistent in objecting to sexualized media. I'd wager
You're mentally insane. You do know that right.

How are you gonna create a world where nothing offends people? That sign doesn't offend me but it offends you. I'd imagine most people aren't offended by it and just walk right by it. most things offend you though cause all you do is cry and cry and cry about everything. I'd imagine two men holding hands offends you also and you'd ban them from walking down the street. Maybe a short skirt offends some evangelicals or too much skin offends a Muslim.

Honestly you have to be a troll becasue no one can out do themselves on a daily basis like you manage to do.

It's not that the sign is offensive. Offensive stuff is awesome, everyone knows that. Some of the greatest media is offensive. My objection is to the prominence of this advertisement, and its lack of depth. It's basically really stupid dirty joke. I wouldn't censor an ad like that, but it's sad that someone thought it was a good idea. It reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, which depicts a dystopian future in which all standards of decency have been eroded, and all aspects of life are inundated with lewd, crude, in-your-face advertisements.

Wel since you’ve never met them surely they must not exist. Well besides JLo.
I meant I’ve never had friend, relative, co-worker, etc. who’s been married more than twice. As for Hollywood, there’s no way in hell they should be considered ambassadors for healthy relationships/marriages.

But, you keep idolizing Hollywood, and see how that works for you.

I doubt that. I can't speak for Seano specifically, but Conservatives are fairly consistent in objecting to sexualized media. I'd wager

It's not that the sign is offensive. Offensive stuff is awesome, everyone knows that. Some of the greatest media is offensive. My objection is to the prominence of this advertisement, and its lack of depth. It's basically really stupid dirty joke. I wouldn't censor an ad like that, but it's sad that someone thought it was a good idea. It reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, which depicts a dystopian future in which all standards of decency have been eroded, and all aspects of life are inundated with lewd, crude, in-your-face advertisements.

It’s as stupid and insulting as a sign about Noah’s ark being real.

Seano is soft and lives a sheltered life

I meant I’ve never had friend, relative, co-worker, etc. who’s been married more than twice. As for Hollywood, there’s no way in hell they should be considered ambassadors for healthy relationships/marriages.

But, you keep idolizing Hollywood, and see how that works for you.

I’m not idolizing anything. I just think the point you’re trying to make is wrong and shows delusion about the real world.

People cheat all over the place. Where do you live. Aom rural town with 1500 people.

It only seems like it's more prominent because you buy hoaxes. You don't like the msm, but still buy into their conditioning like a sucker. Parents used to pimp and sell their children, and rid themselves of unwanted babies via exposure.

And I hate to break it to you, but if you are so affected by a blowjob innuendo on a billboard, you might already have something plugging you up, if you know what I mean (of course you don't).

Where are you from, dare I ask? Were your parents / grandparents living in the USA in the 1940's and 50's? Or were they still wallowing in the moral and intellectual decay of Soviet-era Eastern Europe? I understand living under a soul-crushing system like that probably kills your innocence. That might explain why you think pimping and killing children was normal – probably quite an adjustment for your family. But the mainstream culture in this County has actually always been morally upright and Conservative. We've never tolerated the practices you mentioned. You're confusing us with your country of origin, no offense.

I’m not idolizing anything. I just think the point you’re trying to make is wrong and shows delusion about the real world.

People cheat all over the place. Where do you live. Aom rural town with 1500 people.
Sure thing, pal.

It’s 8:00 pm...shouldn’t you be conducting your hourly prayer to the Hollywood sign?

It’s as stupid and insulting as a sign about Noah’s ark being real.

Seano is soft and lives a sheltered life

I can't speak for Seano, but I oppose this sort of cultural decay precisely because I haven't lived a sheltered life. I've seen some very ugly things, both here and abroad. I don't want it.

Where are you from, dare I ask? Were your parents / grandparents living in the USA in the 1940's and 50's? Or were they still wallowing in the moral and intellectual decay of Soviet-era Eastern Europe? I understand living under a soul-crushing system like that probably kills your innocence. That might explain why you think pimping and killing children was normal – probably quite an adjustment for your family. But the mainstream culture in this County has actually always been morally upright and Conservative. We've never tolerated the practices you mentioned. You're confusing us with your country of origin, no offense.

It is the height of ignorance to post like you did, pretending as if I must have a familial connection to Soviet society to acknowledge the fact that children are far better off than they have ever been. Across Earth, children worked in disgusting conditions within factories and mines. Before that, if your village was attacked, and you happened to be a virgin girl, you would be sold into sexual slavery. This neither begins, nor ends with the Soviets.

The idea that you could write
"But the mainstream culture in this County has actually always been morally upright and Conservative." Is laughable. You ever hear of these people called Africans? Yeah. You might want to learn about the burned over district if you want to extol the supreme virtue of conservative religious America. Conservatism is deeply rooted in judeo christian religion, the religion that bases itself upon a book replete with the destruction and ruination of children.

Back