How would you rate UFC on FOX: 30?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Main Card:
LW: Dustin Poirier vs Eddie Alvarez 2 - 10. Excellent rematch
FW: Jose Aldo vs Jeremy Stephens - 9. There is a big of chance of a finish here. For both fighters
WSW: Joanna Jędrzejczyk vs Tecia Torres - 8. Hopefully JJ can get a finish and win here
LW: Alexander Hernandez vs Olivier Aubin Mercier - 8. Hernandez is quite unknown, OAM is a good test.

Prelims:
WW: Jordan Mein vs Alex Morono - 6. I was high on Mein once upon a time.. Morono isn't great either
LW: Kajan Johnson vs Islam Makhachev - 8. I am high on Makhachev and hope he smashes Johnson
FW: Hakeem Dawodu vs Austin Arnett - 5. I only remember Dawodu getting dropped and tapped out
LHW: Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs Ion Cutelaba - 7. Solid LHW fight, Cutelaba is a lot of fun.

Fight Pass:
LW: John Makdessi vs Ross Pearson - 4. None of them have much more fights in the UFC imo.
WFW: Alexis Davis vs Katlyn Chookagian - 1. Chookagian is like a lesser Holly Holm, with the Ish Ish
FLYw: Dustin Ortiz vs Matheus Nicolau - 7. Fun fight. Nicolau is on his way up Ortiz is a good test.
WSW: Randa Markos vs Nina Ansaroff - 2. None of them are really entertaining.
LW: Devin Powell vs Alvaro Herrera - 3. I don't know either.

I give this card a solid 9. It could have had one more good prelim fight (and one less terrible Fight Pass fight), but from the first TV prelim, this event is pretty good.

How do you rate this card?

The last 3 fights on the card have me hyped so 10/10 for a free card. This could even pass for a ppv.

Better than 228

Excellent... one of the best ever!!!

I'm impressed

And I'm 2018 that's very surprising

Pretty, pretty good

giphy.gif

Last 3 fights are good of course, but blech for the rest.

Hernandez vs Mercier on a UFC on FOX main card? I remember not so long ago when that fight would have been on the Fight Pass prelims. The FS1 prelims of a UFC on FOX would have seem like a solid Fight Night main event card. UFC really gave the middle finger to FOX in the past year.

Jose's been regulated to Fight night cards? He's not even the main event? Damn

Back