Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no way that woman beating manlet is fighting for under 50mill

they gave up stake , to compete with UFC

It very well might bankrupt them.

tenor.gif

an endless array of Japanese models, sushi for life and 30 mil in yakuza dollars

My understanding is it's ownership in the company.

Mayweather did it 100% to troll McGregor and his demands for equity.

Floyd to Dana and Conor

/SPOILER]

Tickets, TV rights and sponsorship. No different to any other promotion.

<mma4>
not a terrible idea, actually. wme needs some humbling and real competition, bellator can only do so much

and floyd could ABSOLUTELY be the one to do it. Lot of losers still actually prefer boxing over an actual fight

Who the fuck is going to pay money to see a 41 year old boxer to have an MMA fight with a 20 year old Japanese kid with 4 mma fights?
<{outtahere}>

Who the fuck is going to pay money to see a 41 year old boxer to have an MMA fight with a 20 year old Japanese kid with 4 mma fights?
<{outtahere}>
Well, there were tons of ppl paying to watch 2 Youtubers fight under amateur boxing rules.

Well, there were tons of ppl paying to watch 2 Youtubers fight under amateur boxing rules.

True, I think I often underestimate the amount of retarded people living on this planet. Thanks for the reminder.

Sounds logical. I don't understand how Rizin would afford to pay Mayweather otherwise. He said something along the lines of "This is just not one and done, I look forward to working with Rizin moving forward." on the press conference.

Back