How's your Poutine?

steve38

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I always thought poutine looked delicious and had the opportunity to try some recently. It was in a Canadian-owned sports bar (in the Philippines), and the nice Canadian guy was explaining to me that he served it with tator tots instead of french fries. I was a little taken aback because I was hoping for the real deal. But he kindly related to me that many Canadians actually prefer the tator tot over the french fry as the base for this guilty pleasure. Seemed like bullshit to me, but I ordered anyway.

I found it better than satisfactory, and cannot imagine the french fries would improve on it. What say you, Canadians? How you like it?

Mine's so good it influenced the results of the US presidential election.

Never heard of tater tots instead of fries. Fries + gravy + cheese curds is the base, then you can add other stuff. Mine i like with smoked meat.

Tater tots is a little ghetto, but so is poutine I guess. Like the dude above me, I enjoy it with with smoked meat. Great hangover meal.

Not my thing. This is how fries are done.

DEo2sxpXkAA0ehE.jpg

Im canadian and ive never heard of a poutine with tater tots. Ive only had them with fries

We kicked that guy out of Canada for a reason. Poutine does not consist of fucking tater-tots.

Im canadian and ive never heard of a poutine with tater tots. Ive only had them with fries

Mary Browns does it

I prefer Deluxe Poutines tho

HAmburger bits on them is fun

TS- that is not poutine. Go kill that fake ass Cannuck!

I dig real poutine, but its become too fancy round here.

I'm Merican, so I've only had poutine once. It was the fries topped with white cheddar cheese curds, pork gravy, shredded duck meat, and an over easy egg. It was really good.

TS- that is not poutine. Go kill that fake ass Cannuck!

I dig real poutine, but its become too fancy round here.

People want to put all this fucking shit all over it like aye how bout you go an fuck off my poutine then u piece of shit u think i need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about poutine who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Same but id be curious to try it now with tater tots.

Back