HS teacher under fire for calling military persons "dumbsh*ts," "lowest of our low" intellectually

What a fucking dumb thing to say. A lot of military guys join and serve and go on to work at Lockheed or other private companies. These are people building and designing nuclear subs and jets. The military is far bigger than just marines driving humvees around you dolt.

Sorry, 99% of them aren't intellects

another liberal that hates poor people looking for a way to better themselves

Aren't you a city/county clerk?
Yeah and I make shit for money hourly.

Of the about $1462 I make pre taxes per check I only take home $888. Part of it in the PERS (retirement) system I asked to take out 15% because the county matches it but money wise... had I entered the military fresh out of high school and done what someone like me would have done (Army trying to get into the 82nd or 101st at least or Navy doing the "fuck, let's see if I can qual and graduate BUD/S") I'd be making AT LEAST double the $32k I make a year I would imagine.

I also take out $75 a check to what's called a deferred compensation account basically like an IRA through Mass Mutual.

Washington's cost of living doesn't help either. I spend near $400 just on rent a month and the room I rent in this house I am in is ABOUT the size of a larger prison cell... if you count my closet... that doesn't have doors on it.

Yeah and I make shit for money hourly.

Of the about $1462 I make pre taxes per check I only take home $888. Part of it in the PERS system I asked to take out 15% because the county matches it but money wise... had I entered the military fresh out of high school and done what someone like me would have done (Army trying to get into the 82nd or 101st at least or Navy doing the "fuck, let's see if I can qual and graduate BUD/S") I'd be making AT LEAST double the $32k I make a year I would imagine.

Washington's cost of living doesn't help either. I spend near $400 just on rent a month and the room I rent in this house I am in is ABOUT the size of a larger prison cell... if you count my closet... that doesn't have doors on it.
Gotta leave that state dude.

Gotta leave that state dude.
Believe me, I am trying. Have 4 apps pending for State jobs in a flyover state (Utah) and a couple down in King/Pierce/Thurston County

Cost of living down there is higher (rent for a 250sq foot apartment is in the $1000 range) but it's a brand new modern Apartment and if my yearly pre-tax is around $50k I could work it for a bit, get more experience, and go for something big in like Wyoming, Utah, Montana, or even Colorado.

I'm super appreciative for the chance I got with this job though. Job was advertised at 3 years experience and I was hired with NO experience but a short 3 month internship and my bosses took a chance on me.

That said... I live in a small community and they want minimum 3-5 years experience for a lot of entry level legal assistant jobs.... King/Pierce/Thurston counties? They want a paralegal or legal assistant certificate or degree and 6 months experience.

Absolutely no surprise whatsoever that the scum in the vid is a California teacher.

Do you always critique broad generalizations and stereotyping with broad generalizations and stereotyping?

Isn't his claim also technically wrong?

Isn't there a minimum IQ limit for people to get into military?

And aren't millions of US citizens below that limit?

The ASVAB is supposed to be a crystallized IQ test.

Do you always critique broad generalizations and stereotyping with broad generalizations and stereotyping?

Bitch please, I'm a Californian. Who's more likely to see a decline in educators' quality in my State by first-hand experience, you or me?

They are the teachers in the legal profession, yes.
well theres no absolutes in anything really and I respect my poli-sci profs, But I've also got a friend (a friend of my ex'x actually) she went thru law school and took the bar 3 times and never passed so she went on and got a Law doctorate (as opposed to a Doctorate of jurisprudence). And now she's a law school professor. So I guess in that case, what I said was true...but I also said theres no absolutes and to generalize the teaching profession with "and those who cant, teach" and mean it, is ignorant. I was just talking shit. But that guy in the video is no better than anyone with bigoted beliefs.

Yea because any dummy can make it through Navel Nuclear Power School.

Then all the other schools.

Bitch please, I'm a Californian. Who's more likely to see a decline in educators' quality in my State by first-hand experience, you or me?

LOL. I live in San Diego.

My point stands. You are bitching about a teacher who is making broad, ignorant statements about all military personnel ... ... ... ... by making broad, ignorant statements about all teachers in California.

Makes a ton of sense.

In response to which, a child's mother blasted him as a "liberal douche" through social media.

To my ear, sounds like he's criticizing the efficacy of US military operations more than their existence in themselves. But I don't agree with the guy. In this day and age, US military personnel aren't necessarily stupid, even if they are generally ignorant to world affairs as are 99% of US citizens. They're often average or above-average people making good individual career decisions.

The "dumb shits" are the people that blindly worship the military and are swayed by the "God Bless our Troops" type shit that both Democrats and Republicans resort to for cheap support.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...igh-school-teacher-degrades-military-n2440817

"High level bankers"?

Does it say what he teaches?

And to be fair, to risk your life to go fight a war that is probably over some bullshit is pretty dumb. I never thought of military guys as the brightest bunch. But you should treat them with some respect given that they (in theory) are there to risk their lives to protect America and it's people.

Salcedo? Chicano studies more likely.

Back