Huff Post: Educate Your Relatives This Holiday Season With A 'F*ck Your Racist Grandma' Sweatshirt

I prefer bringing people together with my Never Forgetti shirt.

SvPhL5W.jpg

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Didn't the Huffington Post used to have legitimate articles before all the identity politics shite?

Black peoples get upset when whites people touch their ‘culture’ yet they enjoy the internet, cellphones, social media and other shit that white people invented.

Black peoples get upset when whites people touch their ‘culture’ yet they enjoy the internet, cellphones, social media and other shit that white people invented.

They (meaning these sjw race baiting cretins and anti whitey types) aren't exactly known for their intellectual honesty.

Is that this elusive "white culture" i've heard about? Materialism?

Damn whitey, y'all need some music or food or something.

Our culture is turning other cultures/societies into wastelands... and we're so damn good at it too.

EDIT:
I say 'we' while being half Japanese so the whites would never accept me and the other half is Czech/Romanian so the non-whites would never accept me either.

Our culture is turning other cultures/societies into wastelands... and we're so damn good at it too.

EDIT:
I say 'we' while being half Japanese so the whites would never accept me and the other half is Czech/Romanian so the non-whites would never accept me either.

Hey, at least it's honest.

Way better than a damn cell phone that becomes obsolete every year. Preserve dat, nephew.

Hey, at least it's honest.

Way better than a damn cell phone that becomes obsolete every year. Preserve dat, nephew.
I'm not entirely convinced that Apple doesn't build in fail dates for their phone's battery to force peope to buy new ones since you can't just replace the battery yourself like you can with Samsung and other brands.

No no no, they also bitch about how white people wear ‘black clothes’ and how they wear their hair etc. it’s not just food or music.

It’s becoming cool and hip to be a leftist douche to even your grandmother these days. I know the alt right can say some stupid things in fact I have seen things that shock myself as a pretty conservative person. But that said and maybe this is biased but I’ve noticed a far more volatile and in your face attitude among democratic or liberal people. I may not want certain things for my country but I would never resort to some of the things I’ve read lately.

I need one of these. My grandmother (86) is racist as hell. She still invokes at least 10, "But Obamas" at Christmas time

I need one of these. My grandmother (86) is racist as hell. She still invokes at least 10, "But Obamas" at Christmas time
To quote Joe Rogan:
"Old people say crazy shit. Like that dude that owned the Clippers... what he SAID was 'I don't mind you fucking black dudes, but please don't take pictures with them' and people go fucking crazy"

Also @falsedown, when you say ‘white culture’, which whites are you talking about? Anglo Saxon, Slavs, Nordic, Germanic or whites from the Caucasus like myself? Because we have plenty of music and food and culture that is thousands of years old.

Back