Huff Post: Educate Your Relatives This Holiday Season With A 'F*ck Your Racist Grandma' Sweatshirt

I'm not entirely convinced that Apple doesn't build in fail dates for their phone's battery to force peope to buy new ones since you can't just replace the battery yourself like you can with Samsung and other brands.

They do it via iOS updates. Each new revision uses more and more baseline resources (to "grow into" the new phone). This has the "unintended" side effect of basically slowing down old phones to brick speed. That's intentional.

No no no, they also bitch about how white people wear ‘black clothes’ and how they wear their hair etc. it’s not just food or music.

I meant y'all need some food or music or some shit. All you got is cell phones and social media, ain't no history in that. Having shit isn't having culture. That's a poor man's interpretation of being rich in culture. I thought we were trying to preserve some shit, but if this culture is all 2017, then y'all need to let that shit go and get the new model.

They do it via iOS updates. Each new revision uses more and more baseline resources (to "grow into" the new phone). This has the "unintended" side effect of basically slowing down old phones to brick speed. That's intentional.
Well, my next update guess I'm going with a different phone manufacturer.

Fucking Apple.

Well, my next update guess I'm going with a different phone manufacturer.

Fucking Apple.

This is happening to me as I type. Iphone 6S is only about 14 months old and is starting to run super slow. Usually occurs after these updates

I meant y'all need some food or music or some shit. All you got is cell phones and social media, ain't no history in that. Having shit isn't having culture. That's a poor man's interpretation of being rich in culture. I thought we were trying to preserve some shit, but if this culture is all 2017, then y'all need to let that shit go and get the new model.

I’m Armenian, please don’t lecture me on culture, food or music. My culture happens to be thousands of years old like I stated above.

This is happening to me as I type. Iphone 6S is only about 14 months old and is starting to run super slow. Usually occurs after these updates
I have a damn 7 and it's not running slow but I notice even when I shut down shit in the background and do that "double tap to close apps" thing from the home screen the battery is draining far faster than it used to. I've only had it like a year maybe?

I’m Armenian, please don’t lecture me on culture, food or music. My culture happens to be thousands of years old like I stated above.

Why you stressing then cuz? You come from one of the oldest cultures in the world, ain't no shame in that.

I'm just saying, these white dudes pointing to the internet and cell phones need to get some of that sweet ass culture. Black people are willing to share if they can't find any, but they gotta put respek on our names. We worked hard for that culture.

I have a damn 7 and it's not running slow but I notice even when I shut down shit in the background and do that "double tap to close apps" thing from the home screen the battery is draining far faster than it used to. I've only had it like a year maybe?

Also trust me that the phone running slow has absolutely NOTHING to do with the sites i visit. Nothing at all

They just can't handle that grandma is still keeping it real.

Hey man. I'm married for 11 years. I don't do that stuff
Yeah... and I have friends that have been married for close to 10 that still watch...

JOE ROGAN HAS KIDS AND GETS CAUGHT BY HIS WIFE ROUTINELY to the point he has a bit on it.

Yeah... and I have friends that have been married for close to 10 that still watch...

JOE ROGAN HAS KIDS AND GETS CAUGHT BY HIS WIFE ROUTINELY to the point he has a bit on it.

I kid... I'm a typical 38 year old married with kids. Watching is the highlight of my day

This is the sort of nothingness I expect from HuffPo. But I'm not sure what there is to disagree with, here. If your grandma is racist, I don't have an issue with a shirt that tells her to fuck off. And as far as telling someone to fuck off goes, it's pretty passive.

Why you stressing then cuz? You come from one of the oldest cultures in the world, ain't no shame in that.

I'm just saying, these white dudes pointing to the internet and cell phones need to get some of that sweet ass culture. Black people are willing to share if they can't find any, but they gotta put respek on our names. We worked hard for that culture.

I’m not stressing at all bud. I’m a very proud Armenian. It’s just annoying when black people keep talking about stealing culture and white people cant do this or that yet they always use things that were invented by white people. You don’t see the Irish being upset about people wearing those funny green hats on St Patrick’s days yet black liberals will bitch about the tiniest things.

Also I think you guys need to be specific about what white people you’re talking about because plenty of white people have culture that’s old, including music and food.

I’m not stressing at all bud. I’m a very proud Armenian. It’s just annoying when black people keep talking about stealing culture and white people cant do this or that yet they always use things that were invented by white people. You don’t see the Irish being upset about people wearing those funny green hats on St Patrick’s days yet black liberals will bitch about the tiniest things.

Also I think you guys need to be specific about what white people you’re talking about because plenty of white people have culture that’s old, including music and food.

Tell them that, they're the ones "protecting white culture". If they won't differentiate, why should I? You really saying I should put more effort into figuring out their shit than they do? Come on son.

And cell phones and shit aren't culture, doggie. It's just not. If it is, then I need to know if the Moto Razr or Nokia 3310 is more cultural.

Edgy.

Made me wonder if my grandparents were racist or not. I honestly don't know.

First question is how old are you? I had 1 grandmother that was racist and the other wasn't. Same with grandfathers, but married to the opposite grandmothers. But they'd all be over 100 if still alive.

It's like daisy dukes and hoop earrings are worn by all the the black singers and dancers, but somehow that isn't appropriation, but let a white person braid their hair and all of a sudden they're stealing someone's culture.

Back