Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

That's a pretty empty garage. Where does he keep all the steroids I wonder?

This is clearly before he plans on cycling off the roids.

That's a pretty empty garage. Where does he keep all the steroids I wonder?

In his Gluteus Maximus

8LqbvVk.gif

Bones is the real Super Villain of MMA!

Disgraced, Tarnished, Stripped and Banished. Yet he is still there. Undefeated and as crazy and confident as the day he started.

He will come back and kick everyone's fucking sissy ass. Starting with that fat crybaby bitch Cormier. Then He will do Brock a favor and knock out his fucked up teeth. Gus needs a good slap in the head to. Bring that silly bastards inactive ass down to reality. Fuck em all. None of em can beat the GOAT!

WAR JON BONES JONES!

I've never done any work out, let alone pad work, with other men, while listening to slow jams.

He will come back and kick everyone's fucking sissy ass. Starting with that fat crybaby bitch Cormier. Then He will do Brock a favor and knock out his fucked up teeth. Gus needs a good slap in the head to. Bring that silly bastards inactive ass down to reality. Fuck em all. None of em can beat the GOAT!

WAR JON BONES JONES!

0 / 10

FAIL

DxwaKjhwR7ON1Cp6Vce9_christmas%20cat%20attack.gif

At least all the cars are gone.

Why bother. Just use the song from that tweet as a walkout music. His ppponent will be instantly Ko'ed by that f...ed up autotune cat murder sound.

Edit: Unless he is fighting Hamill again.

Post of the week for me.

Is he mowing up to HW?

Looks big

whats with jones going full evan tanner and training out of a garage?

why not be at the gym?

whats with jones going full evan tanner and training out of a garage?

why not be at the gym?

The amount of vitriol in this and every other Jones thread is of epic proportions.

<36>

Still posting gifs for likes ehh? Must be tough not having irl friends refreshing as many threads as fast as you can so you can post a gif as the 2nd response in every thread to find some sort of validation in that miserable life of yours

<36>

This wienie still probably has me on ignore, now thats gotten to

<Goldie11>

Still posting gifs for likes ehh? Must be tough not having irl friends refreshing as many threads as fast as you can so you can post a gif as the 2nd response in every thread to find some sort of validation in that miserable life of yours

<36>

This wienie still probably has me on ignore, now thats gotten to

<Goldie11>

I see you've crawled back out from under your rock to again defend your cheating hero, lol.

Good luck with that Pwent, you'll need it. :D

Back