Human Punching Dummy

kaltaher

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been wanting to purchase a Punching Dummy that resembles the popular Century Bob Dummy for a long time however it is not sold anywhere in my country. Purchasing it from abroad then shipping to my hometown will be very costly. Thus, I decided to build the punching dummy myself however I need to have the knowledge to do so. I already built my own grappling dummy after finding a website that teaches you how to make a homemade grappling dummy, which was of great use in my training. Now, building my own punching dummy is my next objective.

I would appreciate if anyone replies back with tips on how to build it or with web links on the subject. Thanks

Would you please share the link that teach you to do homemade grappling dummy?

Would you please share the link that teach you to do homemade grappling dummy?

1. buy a cheap inflatable sex doll
2. put an old gi on it so it's not "weird"

seriously though, that link would be great. I'm getting tired of the questions...

I try to place my dummy in my room, but i can't do this cause my neighbors complain that I'm very noisy when I train on it, so I had to remove it.
I use the Century Body Opponent Bag.
I heard about the fact that you can somehow make such a scarecrow yourself, but you need silicone and other reagents. In general it is very difficult.

your best bet for indoor training in a room in a house or apt where you must be quiet would be the double end bag IMO.

Back