Hundreds of Missouri’s 15-year-old brides may have married their rapists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Brasil. She's just someone who grew up very rural. Things are different there. You can't compare that place with San Fransisco, for example. Two completely different cultures and mentalities.

Oh I see Brasil is a huge country, in my country its common for women to be married by 18 or even younger in the rurral areas.

Oh I see Brasil is a huge country, in my country its common for women to be married by 18 or even younger in the rurral areas.

Yes, just depends how people are raised. I have had a job since I was 9 and I've been 100% on my own since I moved out at 17 years old. I've been treated like a man, by my parent's and their peers, since I was about 14. I see other 14 year olds who cry because their mother took away their Xbox... Grow the fuck up!

This reminds me of that other thread-At what age is someone an adult? (or something like that).

There is no age. I've met "men" in their 20's who had never changed a tire nor swung a hammer before. Some that have never worked a day in their life, can't even fry an egg- but they are old enough to marry and raise children?

Mentally, those people are children.

Religion is the Opioum of the masses
Shut up you Marxist! I bet you think government should cease the means of production too!

I know that's not the right quote, just quoting the Minnesota bomber who thought Marx said that.

Fucking kids is never ok. Ever. Cant believe how often this comes up.

hansenlol.jpg
Are you reading some version of the story where the girl got knocked up at her dad's request? They already did that on their own and the dad wanted them to clean up the mess they made rather than have his daughter raise a kid in high school and continue banging randos.

I'm not calling abortion immoral, I'm calling forced abortion immoral which it absolutely is. Learn to read.

Yeah, I know. I was speaking within context. I understand that can be easy to miss.

Funny how you have no moral qualms over burdening society with costs, imprisoning two people who could help the situation, and leaving a child too young to legally do anything to raise a baby. To me it's not so cut and dried. But hey.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/court-government-can-force-chemo-on-teen/

Should a 17-year-old Connecticut girl with Hodgkin’s lymphoma have the right to refuse chemotherapy treatment?

The Connecticut Supreme Court says no.

Contrary to what her mother says about her, the court ruled that the girl is not legally mature enough to decide if she should get a potentially life-saving treatment. The decision Thursday upheld a lower court ruling. The girl will turn 18 in nine months, at which time her rights to refuse treatment will be greatly expanded, the state argued.

But for now, she is being strapped down to a hospital bed and given chemotherapy treatments against her will, said her mom, Jackie Fortin.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/court-government-can-force-chemo-on-teen/#pAhoPISVHoR1rUFX.99

"Kid" is like 13 and under.. Some 13 year old girls definitely claim to be "old enough," by their own admission and actions. I still think 13 is kid, and also some undeveloped 14 year olds.

hansenlol.jpg

Yeah, I know. I was speaking within context. I understand that can be easy to miss.

Funny how you have no moral qualms over burdening society with costs, imprisoning two people who could help the situation, and leaving a child too young to legally do anything to raise a baby. To me it's not so cut and dried. But hey.
Yeah, I know my priorities are all messed up. I'd rather lock up pedophiles than save money.

I'd rather lock up pedophiles than save money.

It's a shame you disregard both the definition of pedophila and the well-being of the baby you want deprived of support. But thanks for the chitty-chat.

Side note. I suddenly wonder if "Early bird gets the worm." is a double entendre.

PIkprkZ.gif

It's a shame you disregard both the definition of pedophila and the well-being of the baby you want deprived of support. But thanks for the chitty-chat.

Side note. I suddenly wonder if "Early bird gets the worm." is a double entendre.

PIkprkZ.gif
I can't believe I'm chitty chatting with someone who thinks forced child marriages with pedophiles are alright because it might cost the state money otherwise.

I can't believe I'm chitty chatting with someone who thinks forced child marriages with pedophiles are alright because it might cost the state money otherwise.

Says the guy speaking incorrectly. In spite of just being pointed to an important definition. You seem to lack integrity in your discourse today. Hit me up next time you feel like raising the bar.

Mod note:

It's been said before, and really shouldn't need to be repeatedly spelt out, but quibbling about the definition or types of pedophilia has no place in discussion here.
Since paedophilia is a strangely common topic on this political discussion subforum, if you're going to discuss it make sure to abstain from all appearance of evil. Ambiguity isn't going to be an acceptable excuse.
There's already been at least one regular banned, and this is easily something that could get you banned immediately regardless of your posting history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back