Crime Hundreds of Pro-Palestine Protesters have occupied and shut down the California State Capitol

Translation: You're one of the idiots.

Their peaceful protest interrupted a day of government. Their protest was not aimed at overthrowing the government.

Notice the difference?

Again, these two things are not the same, no matter how bad you want to minimize what happened on January 6th.

I didn't say it was exactly like 1/7. I supported them being help accountable for their actions. Unlike ypu.

They should all be charged with what they did and were trying to do. Shut down the government.

But like I said you think is ok as long as its a cause you support.

People’s who views align with a terrorist governments that killed American hostages is a nothing burger guys because orange man bad

Lol@righties who always complain that words have no meanings anymore calling this an "insurrection."

I was actually thinking that this is the type of protest that I could agree with. Not the cause, but occupying a state capital building.

Some random protesters blocking my car on the highway while I try and get to work can get fcked. Some random protesters occupying a state capital?........OK

You idiots tried this thread when this happened in DC and got embarrassed.

Did they break in? No.

Were they violent? No.

Were they trying to stop the transfer of power after an election? No.

These two things aren't the same.

I don't see anyone stating they support terrorists either.

"The protesters say they are a coalition that includes rabbis and children of Holocaust survivors, Israeli Americans and teachers."

I know it's hard to fathom for you mouth breathers, but it's possible to disagree with what the Israeli government is doing now and also be against what Hamas did.
A thread like this is a bad place to try to drop common sense. This thread is already full of objective inaccuracies and conspiracies in the true form of Trumpers. These folks have tried every way but Sunday to make Jan. 6 out to be a tourist event.

That's the only way to counter information that is true but goes against what you want to believe- with wildly faulty and ridiculous comparisons (logical fallacies). They can talk about these kinds of peaceful sit-ins and the more violent BLM protests, but those are so laughable as comparisons. Like hello, no one was trying to stop an elected official from taking office in those. But that is comforting to them to say all riots or violence is the same as Jan. 6, because as preposterous as it is, it aligns with their beliefs, therefore it is true.

The same can be said about fake electors; they try all of these examples of the actions of Democrats which totally are not the same as this massive scheme with fake electors to falsely award the presidency. lol all of these people talking about Democrats criticizing elections in the past as if it is the same thing.

This is called cognitive bias. In cognitive bias, the brain discounts evidence that goes against their POV while overemphasizing what they agree with; the brain finds ways to believe desirable beliefs as a coping method because the opposite realities feel so bad. The more emotionally involved the person is, the stronger the bias. Trump has a following that is more attached to Trump than any other president, many make a social life out of getting together and talking about conspiracies and such; people just voted for a candidate in the past, they didn't jump on the looney bin for them.

It's also hilarious the way they express the same kind of victim complaints that BLM does, yet they totally tell BLM and others to take responsibility for your life and you won't be a victim. The victim narrative is HUGE with Trump, despite 90 criminal counts in several places, losing his business for corruption, and having mountains of evidence against him. But no- he is a victim, he is just being persecuted (like wake up to the world). And of course, they paint Trump as a victim through conspiracies, which is the extent of their fact finding, lol. They also make themselves out to be victims- their lives are hard because of elites in Washington and liberal college professors; cry me a river. Take responsibility for your life and don't blame others like you tell the BLM.

Last edited:
Back