Crime Hundreds of sex abuse allegations found in fundamental Baptist churches across U.S.

It's such a shame that I won't be alive to see the end of the shared mass delusion that supernatural beings exist who control our lives
God is a concept, your infantile description of what a word means to you does not apply to others. Stop trying to tell other people what a word means.

The question was not why does God allow evil. It was why does he allow people to preach his word and abuse kids in churches bearing his name and then allow other people in the high church positions to cover up the a use

So you're actually asking why God doesn't stop certain evils from happening? Also how do you know he doesnt? What if he stopped 99% of evil in the world. Would you know?
Meanwhile the child is praying to God every night for it to stop and nothing happens. It's almost as if prayer is worthless other than a mental exercise to bring false hope?

Praying doesnt mean you are automatically going to get what you ask for. Would free will be a thing if God stepped in and stopped all evil from affecting us? Also remember that God made things perfect when he made the garden. Our own disobedience brought evil upon us

The question was not why does God allow evil. It was why does he allow people to preach his word and abuse kids in churches bearing his name and then allow other people in the high church positions to cover up the a use . Meanwhile the child is praying to God every night for it to stop and nothing happens. It's almost as if prayer is worthless other than a mental exercise to bring false hope?
Cuz all religions are fooling people, making them do this:
0515caa303a2fa54906f1d9a96e74310f291e-wm.jpg

So you're actually asking why God doesn't stop certain evils from happening? Also how do you know he doesnt? What if he stopped 99% of evil in the world. Would you know?

Praying doesnt mean you are automatically going to get what you ask for. Would free will be a thing if God stepped in and stopped all evil from affecting us? Also remember that God made things perfect when he made the garden. Our own disobedience brought evil upon us
If God removed evil and we have free will, we still are free to choose to praise him, till the gardens, help our fellows, etc. As if Adam and Eve didn't have free will.

What God really wants is for us to suck His cock. Free will? He gave us a choice: choose Him or Burn. But He never allowed us the choice to NOT participate in His game at all. Once we started to exist, we are His toys in His game, whether we like it or not.

Last edited:
The question was not why does God allow evil. It was why does he allow people to preach his word and abuse kids in churches bearing his name and then allow other people in the high church positions to cover up the a use . Meanwhile the child is praying to God every night for it to stop and nothing happens. It's almost as if prayer is worthless other than a mental exercise to bring false hope?
Queer people intentionally get into positions of power over children in man made institutions so they can abuse them. Prayer is a mental exercise, it is a way to foster humility and caring for fellow humans. If anyone thinks prayer is like asking Santa Claus for your favorite present for Christmas then you are misunderstanding the religion itself.

Queer people intentionally get into positions of power over children in man made institutions so they can abuse them. Prayer is a mental exercise, it is a way to foster humility and caring for fellow humans. If anyone thinks prayer is like asking Santa Claus for your favorite present for Christmas then you are misunderstanding the religion itself.
Got it so evangelicals misunderstand their religion, muslims as well and probably many other deep forms of religion. Do you know how many people I have met who routinely pray to god for assistance on a daily basis and think he helps them as a result? Yet he can't help a kid getting raped by the man preaching gods word every Sunday? Seems odd mental gymnastics but muh free will

Last edited:

So if god never actually does anything what is his purpose and why do you believe he exists or do you agree he is simply a concept to assist weak minded individuals in explaining the unexplainable and getting through mentally tough times

What word?
Your post seems non responsive.
God is a word, words are "made up". Just because you define the word "God" as something doesn't mean other people define it the same way.

Got it so evangelicals misunderstand their religion, muslims as well and probably many other deep forms of religion
Yes, lots of people represent their religion wrong and use it for their own justification. It is the same as atheists defining a word, God", as if their description covers how other people (Christians, Jews, Muslims) define the word "God". Atheists are suppose to be the ones who entertain nuance, yet they think they can define other peoples description of what "God" means. Pretentious

So if god never actually does anything what is his purpose and why do you believe he exists or do you agree he is simply a concept to assist weak minded individuals in explaining the unexplainable and getting through mentally tough times
Holy word salad batman! Should have spent more time learning to spell and write English instead of rolling with gay-boys...

God is a word, words are "made up". Just because you define the word "God" as something doesn't mean other people define it the same way.

Yes, lots of people represent their religion wrong and use it for their own justification. It is the same as atheists defining a word, God", as if their description covers how other people (Christians, Jews, Muslims) define the word "God". Atheists are suppose to be the ones who entertain nuance, yet they think they can define other peoples description of what "God" means. Pretentious
The irony of your post telling other people they represent their religion wrong while scolding atheists for defining god as most religious people define it

{<jordan}

oh good, more scumbag use of sex victims as political weapons to be lobbed the other side.

The irony of your post telling other people they represent their religion wrong while scolding atheists for defining god as most religious people define it

{<jordan}
The irony of you defining how other people represent their "God" by agreeing with them is more ironic, wouldn't you say? Atheist define their dis-belief in god on how mobs see doctrine, now that is ironic. Defining your belief on god by the way of po-dunk Christians? That is irony

The irony of you defining how other people represent their "God" by agreeing with them is more ironic, wouldn't you say? Atheist define their dis-belief in god on how mobs see doctrine, now that is ironic. Defining your belief on god by the way of po-dunk Christians? That is irony
Word salad.
Take your medication.

Word salad.
Take your medication.
Where's the word salad? I don't see one.

I've worked with psych patients before, and encountered "word salad"-ing a few times, and this is not one of them.

I'm not discussing God as a "concept" or "a word", I was referring to RELIGION.
WTF are you on about?
I really can't simplify this any easier, you don't get to define what a word means to some one else. Christianity is a religion but also an institution, I will go as far to say that if you don't think their is even the slightest possibility of a supreme being you are pretentious, Darwinism is interesting and I think he was right about so many things, it still doesn't account for the extreme intelligence compared to other mammals on our planet. Whether or not there is a supreme being that put us on our planet I don't know, I don't pray, I just try to live my life, and people who try to define what something means to other people are pretensions and won't further mankind. Stop thinking you can define the world, you are just a pleb like me, different but still the same.

Where's the word salad? I don't see one.

I've worked with psych patients before, and encountered "word salad"-ing a few times, and this is not one of them.
So have I.
It was a joke, not a clinical description

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back