Hungary just passed laws which criminalizes any activities that support illegal immigration

Left wingers would never use a child as propaganda.
They do....Right Wingers do the most tho, lets not pretend they don't

Im against bullshit propaganda like that...But unlike the hypocritical right, I admit the left does it....

You're a disgrace kid.

They do....Right Wingers do the most tho, lets not pretend they don't

Im against bullshit propaganda like that...But unlike the hypocritical right, I admit the left does it....

You're a disgrace kid.

I never said one side didn't and the other did, did I?

U so mad.

I never said one side didn't and the other did, did I?

U so mad.
You implied it by saying that I was implying the right only does that....Which I didn't.

I own u kid.

You implied it by saying that I was implying the right only does that....Which I didn't.

I own u kid.
I didn't imply shit. Had I meant that I would have said it.

High school must have been a long hard struggle for you.

You don't sell your sovereignty. Hungary, Poland, Slovakia or Czech Republic are more European now than their western partners. You don't let your people get mowed down by a truck or massacred at the concert in theater. That kind of shit happens in 3rd world countries.
So just ignore the fact these countries would be in the shitter without the eu? Especially Poland.

Shit country. Shit everything. Get this off my screen.

149bd945c5996eb9996295832115.gif

LMFAO @ describing invaders as "people trying to get jobs and a better life for their families."

If you don't like borders that's fine, but stop with the bullshit.

OP his an honest person who is informing us of timely world affairs. I hope one day we have laws to criminalize all assistance to illegal aliens. No doubt you'd get arrested on day 1.
Aren't you the guy who gets mad at white girls fucking black guys?

This is great news for Hungary. We need the same thing for our country. Advocating for illegal immigration is basically encouraging foreigners to invade – an act of war. It ought to be punishable by death.
Not 100% on the death part, but yeah.

Aren't you the guy who gets mad at white girls fucking black guys?
You jumped in on a thread you didn't understand for the purpose of trolling. You are the only one it seems who doesn't get this one. Now you are embarrassed and trying anything to catch up.

Reread the thread. Think. Learn.

Care to debunk either point you worthless poster?

The first part was tongue in cheek and you could tell since the 2nd part started off with “but seriously”

It clearly is just populist bullshit considering Hungary has very little immigrants and that the proper way to handle illegals is to deport them and to stop them from getting in the country in the first place, not by worthless legislation meant to please right wingers.

Yet you would probably say exactly the same meaningless things about the "proper" way in other conversations.

If you don't think these shitty NGOs are a problem in Europe then you should inform yourself.

Not 100% on the death part, but yeah.

You jumped in on a thread you didn't understand for the purpose of trolling. You are the only one it seems who doesn't get this one. Now you are embarrassed and trying anything to catch up.

Reread the thread. Think. Learn.
You're the one who is calling people trying to have a better live, invaders....back in my day, invaders were people trying to take over by violent means.

You're a shill...You remind me of Israeli shills.

If you're against illegal immigration, that's fine...but calling them invaders....That's something Israel would do.

LMFAO @ describing people trying to get jobs and better life for their families as invaders.

If you don't like illegal immigration that's fine, but stop with the bullshit.

OP is a big fucking shill just like pro-Israeli shills, full of fucking bullshit.
Lol. If you knew TS you'd know that she is the biggest anti-Israel troll on the site.

Lol. If you knew TS you'd know that she is the biggest anti-Israel troll on the site.
That's my point.....He is using Israeli tactics...I want to shame him.

He's a she?

It is now illegal to aid criminals in committing crimes. Fantastic!

Back