Hungary just passed laws which criminalizes any activities that support illegal immigration

Lol. If you knew TS you'd know that she is the biggest anti-Israel troll on the site.
To you, anti-Israel troll is a Jew who has studied this topic deeply and isn't scared of telling the truth.

truthnewhatespeech_orwell.jpg

His comparison to what Israel does is abhorrent. I'll shill for America and he can shill for illegals.

Orban knows what he's doing. Hungarians should celebrate him as a saint. He endured a shitstorm from those EU pussies and he's still going strong. Good for him and his country.
Wish there were having Hungarian products I could buy to support them

Yet you would probably say exactly the same meaningless things about the "proper" way in other conversations.

If you don't think these shitty NGOs are a problem in Europe then you should inform yourself.
I don’t even understand what the first part of your post means but lots of things are problems, you don’t solve everything with legislation

If the real problem is immigrants, secure your border, and deport all of those in the country without permission. Don’t strip people of freedoms when it doesn’t even solve the problem.

Orban is a serious criminal his family ties can definitely be described as organized crime.
The dude should be shot on site for crimes on the Hungarian people. He is just using the refugee crisis because the EU is going after him for fucking over the free press and democracy in his country.

I do happen to agree on his refugee position the borders should be closed.
But the guy should still be in jail or shot for treason for all his other crimes.

orban may become the leader of bavaria and the eastern german states.

Isn´t aiding illegals illegal in most countries? It is in Denmark.

Maybe the EU pussies should stop funding these 3rd world shitholes then. A country like Poland would still be in fucking carriages without the massive economic boost from the EU. They should never have been able to join in the first place.

Maybe those pussies would be in Poland's shoes too if the Nazis won WWII or the Soviets had pushed farther beyond East Germany, Czechoslovakia, or Eastern Finland.

Hungary knows what it is to be dominated by islamic hordes and doesn't want to allow that again.

Maybe those pussies would be in Poland's shoes too if the Nazis won WWII or the Soviets had pushed farther beyond East Germany, Czechoslovakia, or Eastern Finland.
Lol they were shithole long after the war. The eu saved their asses from being destitute shitholes

Lol they were shithole long after the war. The eu saved their asses from being destitute shitholes
Poland was sold down the river by the western allows a good two times. They let Hitler have a free hand fighting them, and after the war let the Soviets have them. The West owed them

Poland was sold down the river by the western allows a good two times. They let Hitler have a free hand fighting them, and after the war let the Soviets have them. The West owed them
Lol. The West didn't owe them shit. Certainly not the billions they got and are still getting. Ungreatful leeches.

Lol. The West didn't owe them shit. Certainly not the billions they got and are still getting. Ungreatful leeches.
Really? Selling someone out to both the nazis and Soviets? Man I guess no one owes anyone anything ever then

Really? Selling someone out to both the nazis and Soviets? Man I guess no one owes anyone anything ever then

I dont think you know your history. There was no selling out. They have received more than 2 times the marshall plan from the EU and are still the biggest recipients of EU welfare. I don´t think you realize just how much money the EU has poured into Poland. But somehow it´s still everyone else who owes Poland. Their victim complex is still strong.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/01/eu-poland-10-years-economic

I hate immigration as much as the next guy, but Poland wants all the benefits of EU membership while doing none of the hard shit. When you leech billions, maybe you should just shut your trap and do your part or GTFO.

Funny how something pretty normal turns out to be a big debate about this, that, and the other.

How will this affect all the prostitutes in Budapest ? , Hungarian pimps are going to lose half their ho's .

Looks like Austria has a plan as well.

Hundreds of Austrian soldiers and police were involved in a border protection exercise that simulated containing migrants amid fears neighboring Germany might begin to turn away new arrivals trying to cross their frontier.
Austrian authorities deployed 600 police, 400 soldiers and two Black Hawk helicopters on Tuesday in an exercise which simulated arrival of hundreds of migrants on the country’s border with Slovenia, local media reported.

"A state that in the worst case cannot protect its borders loses its credibility...

Helicopters, 100s of Austrian soldiers & police officers take part in migrant 'deterring' drills

Back