GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

mix battlegrounds, with witcher 3, Victorian era an you get a pve-pvpve game

As long as crytek doesnt make this fucking Free to play im so down

mix battlegrounds, with witcher 3, Victorian era an you get a pve-pvpve game

As long as crytek doesnt make this fucking Free to play im so down

I ran into a trailer for this and popped a massive eldritch boner after doing some more reading.

i cant beleive sherdoggers havent caught on to this

i cant beleive sherdoggers havent caught on to this
Well I told you in discord I was playing it with my cousin.
It's a good game, needs more maps though, and some rebalancing (being able to eat 3 rifle rounds to the chest and not dying is a bit too much)

I also have my suspicions about cheaters in this game, I guess at least some players are using some kind of aimbot.
And since there are no assault rifles in it (so you can't do controlled short bursts of fire) and in most cases you are limited to a single shot fire mode, another problem shows.
Game developers should do something with A-D wanking. A person cannot constantly jerk left and right while precise shooting long range shots. Like, if you wank A-D or crouch and uncrouch constantly your character should get disoriented, or stumble, or something like that.

I also have my suspicions about cheaters in this game, I guess at least some players are using some kind of aimbot.
And since there are no assault rifles in it (so you can't do controlled short bursts of fire) and in most cases you are limited to a single shot fire mode, another problem shows.
Game developers should do something with A-D wanking. A person cannot constantly jerk left and right while precise shooting long range shots. Like, if you wank A-D or crouch and uncrouch constantly your character should get disoriented, or stumble, or something like that.

i saw a few good guns in there. dont they got a carbine or a some sorta burst rifle?

Necroing our Hunt: Showdown thread to let dawgs know a Hunt team dev just responded on Reddit that a big update file (1.7) is coming to include a number of QoL improvements (reconnect support, loadout customisations) as well as uncapping frame rate for 60 FPS play on PS5 and Series X systems. This title really flew under the radar but earned itself a cult following, so I hope more people give it a go as it continues to see both active support and playerbase.

cc: @Strychnine

Necroing our Hunt: Showdown thread to let dawgs know a Hunt team dev just responded on Reddit that a big update file (1.7) is coming to include a number of QoL improvements (reconnect support, loadout customisations) as well as uncapping frame rate for 60 FPS play on PS5 and Series X systems. This title really flew under the radar but earned itself a cult following, so I hope more people give it a go as it continues to see both active support and playerbase.

This is a Crytek game, right? I’ve been meaning to check this game out for a long time. I had forgot what it was called. Thanks for the bump and thanks for the initial recommendation @GhostZ06

In more Hunt: Showdown news!

Hunt: Showdown Is Being Turned Into a Live-Action Series

"Crytek's monster-infused multiplayer shooter Hunt: Showdown is getting a live-action TV adaptation thanks to Binge, a new streaming platform launching in 2022.

Crytek announced the new series in a blog Wednesday. Crytek co-founder and CEO Avni Yerli, co-founder Faruk Yerli, and CryEngine director Pascal Tonecker will serve as executive producers alongside producers from Binge.

Binge is also developing a live-action series based on System Shock and the Driver series. For more video game adaptations currently in the works check out the slideshow above or our interview with Adi Shankar who is developing several animated adaptations including a Devil May Cry series."

Hunt: Showdown Is Being Turned Into a Live-Action Series - IGN

Let's GOOOOOOO!!!!

But seriously, with all of the characters you have access to in the game, it's pretty much a slam dunk not to mess this up!

PLEASE don't mess this up!

If you're a fan of Tarkov, you should give Hunt, a spin.

Pro tip: Never pierce the immolated. Punch them to death. Do NOT stab or shoot!

I got downed in one game when my team was moving to a new area. An immolator was close by and an enemy player shot the immolator from across the swamp.

Chaos ensued... :(

Is this still a full on camp fest?

Tried it on a free week end and the camping was just INSANE.

Lawless expansion for our beloved sleeper hit is out. Cool trailer as usual from Crytek team:

Back