Hunter Thompson

Horrible thread. In college I got taken for Salinger. I had never read Salinger but in passing. It really fucked me up. I see the reference and mood, but I'm Chandler Brossard.

Burrough's favoritebook wasJackBlack,fucking piece ofshit stole it from me I ain't Bill, but I've been around. My uncle taught, he said I caught you,said Moby Dick was the greatestbook.My favorite book is Clockwork, the greatest book, is Don Quixote

Horrible thread. In college I got taken for Salinger. I had never read Salinger but in passing. It really fucked me up. I see the reference and mood, but I'm Chandler Brossard.

Catcher in the Rye is so overrated.

Whiny brat who couldn't bother to apply himself in school wanders around NYC in his Elmer Fudd cap. The end.

his compassion...Iwas fucking done....I'm stilldone,but ...I fucking hate this. This clip saved my life for the moment. His heroes are mine, Nietzsche and Jung,that fucking clip...you really don't know fuck it

catcher in the rye is not overrated, you don't mean that in the least.

Burrough's favoritebook wasJackBlack,fucking piece ofshit stole it from me I ain't Bill, but I've been around. My uncle taught, he said I caught you,said Moby Dick was the greatestbook.My favorite book is Clockwork, the greatest book, is Don Quixote
Do you write MMA articles? If not you should cover the sport of UFC and be on the front page of Sherdog. HST started off as a sports journalist after all.

Norman Mailer vs Rip Torn II

Make it happen, Dana!!!

Cormier is the epitome of what I'm not. Where in the fuck did you get that connection, you are my hero.

I choose yes, choose an adventure. And I choose..

Drunken meat fist is now Colby Covington, and Colby(DMF) has his championship taken from him.

What does Colby Chaos/drunkmeat do?

Back