Hunter Thompson

9 times of ten I wouldn't have shit on ya, The question was two-fold, should I put on some pants, should I call all my college professors.

How about yes call a professor. And tell them that your not wearing pants. Or that your taking your pants off whichever seems best.

I'm a poor fuck, I try not to come off as such, I have a legendary bed, but so much fucking time in the fucking hospital I don't sleep anymore. I'm on a mediocre couch

I’m the furthest thing from an SJW you could find.

I love guns and boobs and drugs and all... I used to really like listening to Jordan Peterson speak about the dangers of PC culture and compelled speech and everything, but I lost a lot of respect for him after hearing his silly, completely unsubstantiated beliefs about the utility of religion, and myth in general.

That minute-long pause on Harris's podcast where Jordan petulantly refused to, or was unable to, refute a slam dunk from Sam really said a lot to me.

That sure-footedness that serves him so well in so many areas really leads him and his listeners astray when it comes to this one topic, and it's frustrating. I'm not an annoying atheist, either. I'd consider myself a militant agnostic- I don't know, and you don't either, so when he acts like the bible is literally true in every sense, completely ignoring thousands of other religions, let alone science, it's fucking frustrating

Ok, now Drunk meatfist is Michael chiesa. Dmf(Chiesa) went to court with no pants on. He is told he can't be on pay per view programs with Conor mcgregor.
Does Michael chiesa/Drunken meat fist put on pants before or after leaving the courtroom?

I know a story...

...it’s about water.

k... ahem

There is a pond, that has little creatures in it. These creatures are from another planet but no one realizes it. These creatures spit into the water all day long. Their spit can make you sleep, but not die. When people go underwater, in the pond, they go into a deep sleep, a really beautiful sleep, The creatures from another planet have many people at the bottom of the pond. Storing them up. They’re going to take them back to their planet of Synmorfitelia one day.

That’s just a made-up story, it’s not real.​

hahaha, just before I went in the hospital, my two best friends died, and I was two months in the hospital, they were gonna take my arm and my leg off, they butchered me up pretty good. Trying to save the eyeball, but it's its not gonna happen brother.

It was not good in my garden that year
it was not good in my garden
I am not brave
I am a merchant
my trade was bad for me, but
for my family and my fearful son Drake
it sure looked like bravery
it was not good in my garden that year
it was not good in my garden

-Donald J Trump, 2018​

The gods finally put me together, I finally look like what I am

I swear to god, the only reason I haven't done what I'll do, is that I don't give a fuck. I was bulletproof to begin with. Fifth or Sixth grade they took me to a psychiatrist because I was holding onto lightbulbs while I was reading my books. I haven't off'd it for the simple reason, I know I'm a good guy, I'm piece a shit, but I gave an entire life for an education. I've always been a deathwish. I didn't give a fuck and for 17 years I ran this place. The reason boils down to Gene Hackman in the Poseidon Adventure. I've always wanted to die. My closest DNA all died of heroin.

Ya don't know me, but I stop and think,what kind of pure beast, would it take to run this place for all these yMears.It's the opposite of cocky,I don't get it, I'll never get it. .....I think, it's always been the same.

I'm most worthless piece of shit in the world. But I'm your hero because I will do right now what you wont. My heroes are Don Quixote and Crazy Horse. You can disagree, I ran this place simple, I gave fuck and didn't

Horrible thread. In college I got taken for Salinger. I had never read Salinger but in passing. It really fucked me up. I see the reference and mood, but I'm Chandler Brossard.

And I am Arturo Bandini except I never had any oranges in my whole life.

Back