Hurricane Florence: Reporter confronts people looting on live TV

In the good old days, plundering and looting was a viable and respected way of life.
Could say it's what made America great when we pillaged the injuns n drove em away

I see a lot of Trump supporters in this thread outraged at these negroes stealing petty items......for some strange reason I never saw any of them expressing outrage when Manafort was caught committing bank fraud and evading taxes. But I guess stealing 20$ worth of items is somehow worse than stealing millions from the government.
Bbbbbbbb but manafort

It makes more sense when its more than a few days after though. Presumably they'd have some supplies, of which they could've run out of only to go out and find more.

I'm with @jamel on this, they're taking food stuffs which are important. If they were taking non-essentials that'd be a different story but I'm not going to rush to condemn people looting water or soda in the aftermath of a hurricane.

yea. i have my doubts as to how badly they needed it vs wanted it, but this certainly isnt the same as snagging a new ps4.

I don't agree with that. I can speak only for myself though. By the numbers, I believe more white people receive welfare than any other race, though I understand that's only because of population numbers. There's a difference between spending bills and tax write-offs. I think the tax rate is too high as it is, so I don't have a big problem with tax write-offs because the things that are written off do have some benefit to others whereas individual welfare is a money hole that has created a permanent underclass and a culture of dependence and benefits nobody but the complete stranger who takes it. I think there's too many people for there not to be a lot of oversight and people taking advantage, as well as the administrative costs.

I've said plenty of times before, it's not really even the dollar amount that people care about, it's knowing that the people who legitimate need it are getting it and not a bunch of people scamming and bureaucrats taking a bite first. This is evidenced by the numbers of charity donations as opposed to people who just want other people to give up their money.

65% of the oupulation should receieve more benefits than 12% unless something is seriously wrong.

If it's not an orc floating a bin of Heineken I'm not interested.

6o1yn84vmjmz.jpg

fuck your looter outrage.
no speculation in here whatsoever.
worlds a bad place, might as well rape and murder, too. The fuckin whites already did it before.

A lefty wished a beating on me when I said I might go down there and sell cases of water for a little less than what the gas stations were.. I wonder how he feels about this?

She really showed them.

Small scale looting doesn't concern me, and I've no interest in decrying people with no money and no power. It's a useless gesture and a waste of energy. The large scale looting from the world by wealthy business interests is the real problem, and it's a problem for the majority of people on the planet.

Uhhh wait a minute.

That looks like a grocery store.

Not an electronics store or a nike surplus outlet.

During Katrina when white folks were stealing diapers, bread and water the news called it survival.

But when POC do the exact same thing its looting?

Lol @ defending thievery by referring to fantasy people who supposedly defended white looters 13 years ago. Get a grip, loser.

Lol @ defending thievery by referring to fantasy people who supposedly defended white looters 13 years ago. Get a grip, loser.

Dont be mad at me cause I warmup with your max deadlift.

She really showed them.

Small scale looting doesn't concern me, and I've no interest in decrying people with no money and no power. It's a useless gesture and a waste of energy. The large scale looting from the world by wealthy business interests is the real problem, and it's a problem for the majority of people on the planet.

Look up lottery winners and tell me how much having money changed the course of their lives.

Last edited:
Back