Hurricane Kirk is coming - you heard it here first

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I warned you all about Florence and began talking about it loooooooooong before anyone else

Get ready for Kirk - it will be named soon:

upload_2018-9-22_10-13-54.png

<------------- will make it's way to North America

Hurricane Kirk already happened. Imagine the turbulence and wind speeds caused by the Zorn's punches.

star-trek-kirk-vs-gorn-animated-gif.gif

They'll need another name.

I haven't heard anything about this hurricane from the official Canadian weatherman.

How it go from F to K so quick son

Florence was a long running hurricane that ran from Aug 31 - sept 17

after Florence formed Gordon happened between sept 3-8, Helene sept 7-16, Isaac sept 7-15 and Joyce sept 12-19

I never saw the second Highlander, don't think.
If it has Mr Krabs I'm down

Nah, Michael Ironside is the villain this time around. Clancy knew when to get the hell out of that franchise.

It's possibly the worst sequel ever made, relative to the original and the lore that preceded it. It's a work of complete insanity. I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw it. It would be like writing and filming Teen Wolf Too as the sequel to Rocky.

Florence was a long running hurricane that ran from Aug 31 - sept 17

after Florence formed Gordon happened between sept 3-8, Helene sept 7-16, Isaac sept 7-15 and Joyce sept 12-19
The WeatherClippy storm tracker

I was kind of happy that this mornings Hurricane center's posting had the soon to be named storm not going much further. Fingers crossed that remains true.

I was kind of happy that this mornings Hurricane center's posting had the soon to be named storm not going much further. Fingers crossed that remains true.

You're thinking of depression 11

I'm talking about Invest99L which will become Kirk soon

Back