Husband who used iPad to catch his wife cheating, could face up to 15 years in prison

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A husband caught his wife cheating, and now he’s facing up to 15 years in jail.

Sean Donis’s wife, Nancy Donis, 38, said she was going to dinner. Donis stayed behind to watch their 5-year-old son. When he couldn’t find his iPad, he turned on the Find My iPhone app to locate it.

The software showed the electronic device moving toward an unknown location; he had a hunch that his wife had taken it, and he decided to follow. He arrived at a house and opened the unlocked door. On the second floor, he found his wife in bed with her boss, Albert Lopez, 58. With his iPhone, he recorded two brief videos of them in bed.

“I feel like it’s unjust what they’re doing to me,” said Donis, 37, to New York Post in September. “It’s like I’m being punished twice.”

The New Jersey man got a letter informing him a jury had indicted him on charges of felony burglary and unlawful surveillance for the April 2016 incident.

He appeared in court in September, where he pleaded not guilty. His second appearance happened on Friday.

“I was in fear,” Lopez testified of the moment when Donis caught him in bed with his wife. “I kept telling him you need to get out of here,” Lopez told the jury hearing Donis’s felony burglary case.

Donis’s wife worked for Lopez as the billing manager for his Orthopedics practice.

Lopez said he was so desperate to get the enraged husband out of his home, he asked Donis “if he wanted to die.”

“Kill me. I don’t care,” he said the desperate husband responded.

The incident left Lopez traumatized. “I couldn’t go to sleep. I had repeated memories of what occurred. I started to go through the house and check all the doors and make sure they were locked,” he said.

Lopez also noted that Donis’s wife said they were separated. And he thought Donis was out of the picture.

The husband’s lawyer, Howard Greenberg, told jurors that the husband actually “deserves a medal,” not a prison sentence, for uncovering his wife’s unfaithfulness without physically harming his rival.

“The defendant should be given a medal for the amount of restraint he showed when he entered that scene,” Greenberg told the jury.

However, despite sleeping with another man’s wife, prosecutor Nabeela Mcleod is still advocating for Lopez saying he is a victim — a victim of Donis breaking and entering his home and recording him and Doni’s wife without consent (Donis shared the video with his wife relatives). He now faces a possible maximum sentence of 15 years prison.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/husband-barged-cheating-wife-go-jail-15-years-211608559.html

I agree, the guy showed significant restraint by not wasting the both of them with a baseball bat.

The "wife" is a piece of scum. I hope the dad gets full custody of the kid and child support from the unfaithful cretin.

Might as well have turned the place into a bloodbath

That's so fucked, I bet he's wishing he just beat the shit out of the guy

btw this is the Donis couple

234234-2.jpg

<{outtahere}>

How is it "unlawful surveillance" when it's acknowledged he tracked them down using a legal device tracking app?

Affair aside, isn't he entitled to find his iPad?

<{vega}>

I would not be surprised to hear this guy gets some time because justice is fucked, but 15 years for a non-violent incident with no theft or anything insidious legitimately makes zero sense.

Obviously the guy was in the right, but he should've known better than to walk into another person's house like that. If he had just waited until the cunt got home then I'm sure there'd have never been any sort of charges filed.

Hopefully he beats the rap here or at least gets off with a slap on the wrist.

Sounds like the wife is the real victim here.
Her boss was obviously sexually assaulting her.

Well I'm glad this happened, because now i know what not to do if I'm ever in this situation.

Should'v at least said he hear her screaming

My dad caught my mom at her bosses house. My brother called and said he seen her outide his home. My dad went there and followed her foot steps in the snow and found her truck parked about a block away. He jumped in an drove it home. She comes home sees the truck and knows she's busted. Divorce follows and life goes on

Yeah, youre supposed to get the iPad after she cheats. So this is fair punishment imo. Improper use of iPad is srs buisness and a message needs to be sent.

How is it "unlawful surveillance" when it's acknowledged he tracked them down using a legal device tracking app?

Affair aside, isn't he entitled to find his iPad?

<{vega}>

I would not be surprised to hear this guy gets some time because justice is fucked, but 15 years for a non-violent incident with no theft or anything insidious legitimately makes zero sense.

Um, gross misuse of an iPad is -and should be- a felony in most countries. Don't know what you're talking about buddy.

Back