HW Five man last man standing how does it go?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok imagine these 5 thrown in the Octagon in a five man last man standing.

upload_2018-1-15_2-21-43.png

How do you see it going? I see Francis knocking most of them out and then werdum sneaking some leglock in while he's busy and finishing him off for the win.

They would all team up on Francis taking him out but not before he knocked Seems head off again. Werdum runs into Stipe with his hands down getting knocked out. Cain injures his knee in the process.

Stipe wins

How does a five man tournament work? Who gets a first round bye? Who gets a second round bye? Does someone go straight to the finals?

Cain gets injured at the weigh in.
Stipe and N’Gannou’s fists collide. The shockwave knocks out Overeem.
Werdum takes out Stipe and N’Gannou with one powerful boomerang throw, and regains his belt.

How does a five man tournament work? Who gets a first round bye? Who gets a second round bye? Does someone go straight to the finals?

All of them thrown in at the same time.

Cain gets injured walking into the cage so itvthen becomes a 4 man fight. Reem and Stipe take out Francis while Werdum is looking for foreign objects hidden around octagon to throw at the others. As Stipe is KOing Reem, Werdum comes in and wraps up Stipe and puts him to sleep in a RNC. Werdum wins, then as a victory celebration his corner man pulls out a boomerang from under the towel and Werdum smashes snitch boy Covington one more time in the face!

View attachment 324949

How do you see it going? I see Francis knocking most of them out and then werdum sneaking some leglock in while he's busy and finishing him off for the win.
I see Cain and Werdum taking down Ngannou as Stipe and Overeem pound his face. Then when hes gone I see Stipe, Overeem, Werdum triple teaming Cain to get him out. Overeem and Stipe rush Werdum and murder him. Stipe TKO's a gassed Overeem.

Problem with elimination matches is that alliances are always made...

So it all depends on who teams up with who

I'm a biased Werdum fan so my opinion is pretty clear but I think Stipe or Francis wins the tournament.

Cain expends too much energy, Overeem is pretty beaten at this point of his career, so that leaves Stipe, Francis, and Werdum.

Werdum probably gets KO'd by either but stand a chance if he can close the distance and take things to the ground.

Stipe and Francis are a toss up.

View attachment 324949

lol kind of funny but probably true

Does Werdum have his Boomerang for this fight? If so, WAR Werdum.

giphy.gif

Back